By Anonymous - 01/08/2012 04:17 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I tried to explain to my daughter why she couldn’t have a sleepover with her boyfriend yet. She said, "If you're so worried about me having sex, then you failed as a father because I've already banged four guys." FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 274
You deserved it 12 185

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comet_Candy 23

Lovely daughter you have there, OP.

Comments

Being a father to a teenage girl, what bothers me most isn't that she's having sex, but her cavalier attitude towards it. Also, the complete lack of respect she has for herself and her father.

Lol this was my favorite FML I moderated yesterday and hoped it would go through, troll daughter ftw!

She could also totally be lying just to get back at you.

You didn't fail as a father OP. There's only so much you can do before her promiscuity catches up to her.

If you provided her age, it would have been a lot easier to figure out if she's slutty or you are just damn overprotective. Also, parents should never forbid their children from ever having sex. They are gonna do it, and most likely before they are married and wanna start a neat lil' family. So just tell them what they need to know and don't be so damn stuck up that the child is to afraid to ask for help if he/she would ever need it.

If she is 30 and living in her fathers house and talking that way of feel the same as if she was a teenager. She has no right to act that way.

There's a difference between forbidding your child to have sex and forbidding your child to have sex *in your house*. It seems like OP was doing the latter because all he said was that her boyfriend couldn't sleep over. And since it is indeed his house, that's perfectly his right. She can do whatever she wants somewhere else, but as long as it's his house, it's his rules.

ellytoad 13

It would help if we knew whether she was of age or not. Being a legal adult would make sex a non-issue, with the only problem being that she was trying to manipulate her father with an immature remark.