By Ella - 24/07/2009 02:26 - United States

Today, I tried to break up with my boyfriend. He said no. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 458
You deserved it 28 225

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Step 1.) Kick him in the balls. Step 2.) Repeat as necessary until desired results are shown. lul.

Comments

Chibes 0

Too much is missing from this to truly decide in my opinion. How did he say no? What else did he say with it. Also if you really wanted to leave a little 2 letter word wouldn't stop you. I think you were just pushing for attention and that YDI for not leaving if you truly wanted to.

actually he cant really choose but accept it cause theres no point of being together if you dont like him. just leave.

iBad 0

Finally, I had to wade through 102 comments to get to one that recognized this plot! Your life isn't ****** -- it's George Constanza's!

*sigh* nm don't know WHAT made me think it was the same person.

=)) this is so funny =)) yeah, your boyfriend needs dumping

Is there a reason why you just let him say no? I mean, when most people break up with someone, they don't give them the option of saying no. Get a spine.

bella_brasil 0

LMFAO been there .. =/ but im free now!..and have been for a year =D

It's not really the sort of thing he can say no to... get your shit and dump him.

Actually, if he's a creep who won't leave her alone after they break up and goes crazy, it is perfectly acceptable to use the legal system. It's there for a reason.

if he's a psychopath and starts threatening her then maybe, otherwise for a small civil case like this between a stoned bf and an immature gf: it's not worth it. just a waist of time and, depending where you are, money.