By mustachioed - 29/09/2012 05:06 - United States

Today, I tried to bleach my upper lip hair. I now have a bright red mustache. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 065
You deserved it 18 807

Same thing different taste

Comments

skulltorn 8

Don't listen to them! Waxing, plucking, shaving, etc. makes your hair grow out thicker and darker!

That's why you have to keep shaving, waxing, plucking etc.

Actually the more often u wax it can kill the hair Follicle so it actually ends up being less.

saffy66 34

I've heard though that the one exception to that rule is the face.

devore504 7

ydi that was just dumb an infant is smarter than you will ever be.

julieanne719 0

Shaving makes hair appear to grow in darker and thicker because the base of the hair that grows out is thicker than what would normally be the end and hair grows a bit faster after shaving or cutting, but plucking and waxing usually have the opposite effect.

perdix 29

Don't fight Mother Nature. Go get a penis attached and become the man you were meant to be. Lots of guys would kill to have a decent 'stache, especially a bright red one!

You can always use alternative methods such as waxing, plucking, etc. or you can use another brand of bleach. Someone I know had the same thing happen to them, but once they switched up the brand it made their upper lip hair clear blonde without damaging the skin!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
thatpeachyperson 12

Some people pluck their eyebrows. I still find that it's less painful and quicker if I wax mine.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I'm 20 years younger than you and even I knew that.

42- I'm very grateful I am one of those women that does not need to worry about facial hair. It must be rough at 16 that you do. Wow.

47 you don't gave to suffer from something to know it exists.

I broke my own rule and assumed LOL, but you can't tell me you know everything about everything. This subject is just not something I have ever heard of. I always thought people with facial hair had to wax, pluck, or shave. Besides, its not as if me not knowing this has hurt anyone.

Have you thought about trying Nair? I dunno if you can use it on your upper lip, though.

You can but Nair can leave your skin just as red.

Oh well OP, what's done is done. I suggest you dye you hair also. So it'll match :P

m1989_fml 10

Why not shave or wax it? It's a myth that the hair grows back thicker and darker... My mom always told me that it would so I wouldn't shave my arms. I shaved them anyway, and the hair is still as blonde as it ever was.