By :x - 03/02/2016 15:40 - United States - Richmond

Today, I tried to be sexy by pulling down my girlfriend's panties with my teeth. I didn't expect to be faced with the mother of all shit stains and start gagging so bad I nearly puked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 896
You deserved it 5 352

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ananicosia 28

Time to educate your girlfriend on personal hygiene

Comments

Are you sure it's shit stains and not previous period blood stains I noticed they sometimes look similar

Is it just a period stain? Those are way different and way more unpredictable. If it is shit well then I'm sorry op.

Why would she even let you do that in the first place with shit stained panties?

#lifetip if you shit your pants, don't let anyone else take your underwear off. Go home, wash your ass and throw them away

I'm sure they were period stains & she was probably so caught up in the moment that she forgot she had on her old crappy ugly stained panties. I bet when she became aware of it she shit her pants...sorry...it was unavoidable - LOL ; ) But honestly...I have been in a situation where I ended up going to see my BF after work or something not expecting to 'get busy' & when you're not expecting it you may be wearing old/stained/bottom of the barrel panties. When you're in a moment of passion you're not thinking of details such as what underwear you're wearing until it's probably too late then if you do realize and suddenly stop cold then that's awkward and can cause an argument blah blah blah...you get my drift... BUTT if it is TRULY shit stains then that's gross & she does need to have a talk with someone regarding hygiene - FO SHO!

I don't think she would of let you take her panties off if she knew she had shit herself. I think it was just an unexpected period stain.

*Grabs whiskey bottle* *Pours shot* *Throws shot into eyeballs*