By Anonymous - 16/10/2012 12:36 - United States - Battle Creek

Spicy
Today, I tried role playing with my boyfriend. As I came out in sexy lingerie, I announced, "I'm Natalia, a Russian spy fluent in 2 languages: Russian and your cock." He laughed so hard he practically pissed himself. The night ended in me doing his laundry. Alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 005
You deserved it 20 540

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flockz 19

i think if you would have just come out and started speaking ****, you wouldn't be having this problem.

Honestly I would've done the same thing as your boyfriend. It just sounds a little overboard good try though!

Comments

Why isn't he doing his own laundry after that? I would leave it for him...

KiddNYC1O 20

Alone? Did he go tell his boys?

garrett8614 2

I would have laughed too. That just sounds like it came straight out of a bad porno lol.

That sucks OP. :( Good for you for trying and doing your best for him. His loss.

You'd at the very least think twice before admitting to anti-Semitic "humour" of this sort. So... enjoy the last couple of years of Russians being an acceptable target. We notice. We're beginning to care. We don't make a point of being "sensitive" but the sheer idiocy of your Russophobia is enough reason to put an end to it.

Whoa there, I hope you're joking. There's nothing anti-semitic about this FML whatsoever.

Yeah, what the ****? Besides, 83, aren't YOU the Russophobic/stereotyping person here for bunching all Russians together and claiming you all feel exactly the same way about OP's joke? You've got serious mental issues, mate.

I was using anti-Semitism as an analogy. Of course there isn't. But it's Russophobic as f*ck and just try to imagine something posted online about a roleplay ridiculing Jews in a sexual context. 89, nice try. I didn't say anything about all Russians. Just about there being enough of us soon, with enough influence, to stop this crap.

Hahaha! Sure you did, you said "we" as in "we Russians". My god, pull your head out of your ass. You're starting to sound like a toddler. You sound dangerously paranoid, or like you're just looking for something to fight over. Grow up and find something better to be offended by. Your pathetic crypto-threats are as empty as your skull.

83 - sounds like something only a Russian spy would say.

flockz 19

sorry i still don't see how this post ridicules Jews. or Russians. or really anything but OP's word usage. but then again my cup of 'give a shit' has been pretty empty today.

****, you bitch. We, female Russian spys speak two languages: Russian and ****-your-butt-idiotic-woman. and we are sexier than you kind of

I would of done almost the same thing except I would of stopped laughing and got down to business