By troll of a gran - 08/01/2013 17:10 - United States - Oklahoma City

Today, I took my grandma to what I thought was a nice movie. An actor used the word "cunt", which prompted her to ask what that word meant in a loud "whisper". She followed up even more loudly with, "Does that mean pussy?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 832
You deserved it 4 850

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just be glad she didn't strip down and refuse to put her clothes back on.

Comments

hateevryone 14

Well it couldn't have been a nice movie if they used the word "****".

That's why op said"what I THOUGHT was a good movie."

scarface90 8

Some old people are really funny, I remember this old guy in the theatre was laughing everytime the actors said "****" in the movie...it's like he never heard it before

calliet145 14

I think a lot of people have an embarrassing story about taking a grandparent or someone to the movies and having it turn out badly. My siblings and I took my great grandmother to see Anchorman when it came out...yeah, that was incredibly awkward, to say the least. Your experience definitely sounds cringe-worthy, OP.

Oh please how did she react to the there's a party in my pants and your invited Richard would you like to go to the party in my pants?

calliet145 14

I honestly don't fully remember what her response was because I was only 13 at the time lol. I just remember her being completely appalled afterwards and yelling at my dad later on, "What kind of a movie did your children take me to?!?" Needless to say, we never took her to a movie again, and then made sure movies were going to be appropriate after that.

perdix 29

"No, it means that you are unable to do something, as in, 'Speak up, I **** hear you.'" Or you could say he was referring to the philosopher who wrote "The Critique of Pure Reason."

perdix 29

#20, Immanuel, and I was told that his named really should be pronounced "****."

perdix 29

#24, I **** hear you. I have an ear infucktion, but I'm taking penis-cillin for it.

perdix 29

Pro tip: Please, please do not take Grandma to see "Django Unchained." If she asks loudly about the vocabulary in that movie, you could get your asses beaten.

joethebiden 8

Old folks have the best accidental punchlines.

"Yes. Yes it does indeed mean that, Grandma"