By roark0806 - 29/05/2009 13:54 - United States

Today, I took my girlfriend to a Bo Bice concert for her birthday. She loves him so I bought us second row seats. After we got there we ran into some friends of hers sitting way back in the lawn section, and of course she wanted to sit with them. I paid $300 to sit on the grass and watch Bo Bice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 523
You deserved it 4 887

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dancing_bear 0

How extremely rude. You bought those tickets as a present, and spent extra to make it nice for her - and she just ditches you like that? Some people have no manners. FYL for sure.

Wow...That sucks, man. Get a better girlfriend.

Comments

Wow--you guys are all single right?? It's her birthday, if that's what made her happy suck it up. 1. She enjoyed her birthday with you and her friends 2. You probably got laid 3. You didn't have to sit close to the crappy band You're a selfish boyfriend if you ask me.

you deserve it for spending 300 dollars on bo bice. I bet you didnt get laid either, did you? for shame...

chelseamiliner 0

I would have left that hoe and sat in the seats i paid for.

While that wuz really rude of the OPs gf, he did buy her the tickets as a gift, and u can't tell some1 wut to do with them.

Dear OP, this is when you select a random hot chick also sitting on the grass who appears like she wishes she could afford the closer seats.. and invite her to sit in the 2nd row with you and ditch your girlfriend

Welcome to The Dating Game, where stupid shit like this will happen ALL THE TIME I have trouble saying YDI or FYL to this because i don't see a significant problem- you still got to go out on a date with your girlfriend, and she still appreciated the gesture, so why does it matter?

privatee 0

i guess thats what you get for dating a bo bice fan

she wasted a 300 hundred dollar tickets lets say you worked minimum wage at $7.25 an hour so you put 40 hours of your life to pay for those tickets and she decided to waste that so 40 hours of your life is not the same as her hanging with her friends.