By roark0806 - 29/05/2009 13:54 - United States

Today, I took my girlfriend to a Bo Bice concert for her birthday. She loves him so I bought us second row seats. After we got there we ran into some friends of hers sitting way back in the lawn section, and of course she wanted to sit with them. I paid $300 to sit on the grass and watch Bo Bice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 523
You deserved it 4 887

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dancing_bear 0

How extremely rude. You bought those tickets as a present, and spent extra to make it nice for her - and she just ditches you like that? Some people have no manners. FYL for sure.

Wow...That sucks, man. Get a better girlfriend.

Comments

Why would you pay more than twenty bucks to see ANYBODY in concert? I wouldn't pay three hundred dollars if Kurt Cobain came back from the dead and Nirvana went on tour again. That's just dumb.

I would pay 300 dollars if everyone in Led Zeppelin magically turned into their 20s and Bonzo came back from the dead and they toured 

bo bice? EWWWWW. Find a girl with better taste in music. I'm available!

mvm89 0

It's not like she ditched him though, he was there with her. OP sounds like he doesn't like Bo Bice so why does it matter that he couldn't see him

it matters because he spent $300, and she didn't seem to care that he spent that much money on her.

deliciouskaek 1

At least you didn't pay $300 to sit on the grass and watch your girlfriend throw her panties at Bo Bice. That would have sucked.

#24 Wouldn't you be upset if you bought 300$ tickets for your girlfriend or boyfriend so they could see someone they like in concert and then they only used about 30$ of that to sit in the grass? It's a waste of money...that's why he is upset.

UnitedArabEmirat 0

@#22: I would! Hell, I would sell my soul if chuck schuldiner came to life and reformed death.

oliviagrizz 0

you went wrong in so many ways. 1. dont date someone who likes Bo Bice. 2. never pay that much for a Bo Bice concert.. 3. put your foot down, tell her to sit with you. 4. you couldve just watched the concert by yourself from the second row. FYL

kingbeau 0

So if there's a "lawn" section, then the "second row" is just the second row of lawn chairs? Those actually cost 150$ a ticket? For Bo Bice? A man whose name sounds vaguely familiar but to me is otherwise irrelevant? And, on looking him up on wikipedia, I find was a runner-up on american idol? Not even second place? And just for fun, I looked on his official website, the tour dates, and the ticket prices. A vip box runs 45$, otherwise they're 35$ with absolutely no distinction between "second row" or first or last. Furthermore, he plays at hotels restaurants and clubs, and his last previous performance was may 2nd. That seems a rather long time for the moderators to deliberate, although I would not be surprised. Nevertheless, I'd tend towards accusing this entry of shenanigans, or of drastically overpaying a scalper for a girlfriend who doesn't actually like bo bice that much since she'd rather chat with friends than watch the show... come to think of it, that also reeks of shenanigans...

frozenfreeze 5

I can't believe no one has ever commented on this. This is the greatest accusation of shenanigans I have seen on this site. You worked hard for your proof, A+ sir!