By roark0806 - 29/05/2009 13:54 - United States

Today, I took my girlfriend to a Bo Bice concert for her birthday. She loves him so I bought us second row seats. After we got there we ran into some friends of hers sitting way back in the lawn section, and of course she wanted to sit with them. I paid $300 to sit on the grass and watch Bo Bice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 522
You deserved it 4 887

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dancing_bear 0

How extremely rude. You bought those tickets as a present, and spent extra to make it nice for her - and she just ditches you like that? Some people have no manners. FYL for sure.

Wow...That sucks, man. Get a better girlfriend.

Comments

Wow...That sucks, man. Get a better girlfriend.

or OP couldve sold the tickets and probably have increased the price. .. a fyl tho.

That's inconsiderate. Maybe next time.

Eresbel 0

Bo Bice still does concerts?

I hear Eric Bice, Bo Bices brother, is just great...

dancing_bear 0

How extremely rude. You bought those tickets as a present, and spent extra to make it nice for her - and she just ditches you like that? Some people have no manners. FYL for sure.

insertnameherr 11

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Yeah, and he wasn't the cause of the smile! Her friends were.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You paid $300 to see Bo Bice in concert? Wow, you have shamed the male race.

That's incredibly rude. She obviously has no respect for your consideration or your money. :|.

FYL indeed sir. Bo Bice sucks and your girlfriend is an inconsiderate bitch but at the same time she might still appreciate you for taking her to that concert nonetheless. Who knows...

poolshark 0

Next time she wants to go to a concert, just watch one of the band's live show videos on a small tv from as far away as possible with binoculars... that sounds right up her alley.

BTW $300 for a Bo Bice concert?? Are u ******* kidding me?!?!?! I paid $60ish for Niel Young and I thought that was too steep.