By roark0806 - 29/05/2009 13:54 - United States

Today, I took my girlfriend to a Bo Bice concert for her birthday. She loves him so I bought us second row seats. After we got there we ran into some friends of hers sitting way back in the lawn section, and of course she wanted to sit with them. I paid $300 to sit on the grass and watch Bo Bice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 523
You deserved it 4 887

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dancing_bear 0

How extremely rude. You bought those tickets as a present, and spent extra to make it nice for her - and she just ditches you like that? Some people have no manners. FYL for sure.

Wow...That sucks, man. Get a better girlfriend.

Comments

Sounds like you should get rid of her. But take her on your last date, take her out to a nice spot in the woods, do what ever with her you want, hell it can be anything, but first, keep her cell phone some how, and second, ditch her. Drive off. And leave her behind for ever. Hopefully an ax murderer will pick her up for her stupidity and rid her from the human race. FYL for wasting the time making the money for nothing.

you need a new girlfriend. she should have been more appreciative.

likeduhhx4 0

maybe you should have told her how much the tickets were, that would piss me off...

I asked the same question as #20. I was originally going for FYL, but now I laugh at you for spending that kind of money on an AI singer. Still, she is inconsiderate in my opinion.

mehwhateverr 0

i'd of asked someone from the lawn section and brought them up w/me

GregN617 0

I don't care who your girlfriend is, who would willingly go see bo bice in concert? YDI

Who the hell is Bo Bice? Judging from the name, your girlfriend has terrible taste.