By dave - 27/10/2009 15:36 - United States

Today, I took a trip to Wal-Mart. There's a car wash that they conveniently built right outside of this Wal-Mart. So as I was leaving, I decided to make use of this car wash, not even thinking about the $200 worth of groceries I had just purchased. I drive a pick-up truck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 751
You deserved it 68 621

Same thing different taste

Comments

ozymandias_fml 0
Manny_B92 0

What's wrong with Wal-Mart cockbag?

Then I suggest that you go back to school if you seriously dont know.

cockbag? that's the best ******* word u can come up with?

I agree with 73 that was probably the gayest word i have ever seen but there is nothing wrong with walmart

ozymandias_fml 0

Also: YDI for saying 'pick-up truck' and not just 'pickup' or better yet 'truck'.

Lupofurbo 0

You shop at WalMart and drive a pickup truck. FYL indeed...

YDI for being poor as **** go sell porno for a change at least you'll get some cash in your hands, hilbilly

RJB 0

and it was in the backseat, the passenger seats, or even in the back by the suicide doors? Because every smart man puts their groceries in the seats? Right?

mrose57 0

Personally, I find it unnerving that you drive anything, if you're that absent-minded.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/ You belong there.

ozymandias_fml 0

Not sure where you are from, but around here it usually doesn't go from nice to raining with no warning, and under 15 minutes. You just have to be smart enough to look at the weather before going shopping for much. Besides, a little rain usually doesn't hurt groceries in plastic bags -- rain is nowhere on par with a car wash. I have been driving a truck for 10+ years, and not once has anything 'fell out the back' -- I am smart enough to put light-weight stuff underneath heavier things. I guess if you are a moron, that might seem a bit complicated. That said, not everyone *has* a car. My wife does, but I don't -- and I don't make her buy all the groceries. Why would I?