Ban appeals time

By Anonymous - 06/01/2023 00:00 - United States - Federal Way

Today, I was playing my favorite online game when I had to use the bathroom. While I was away for five minutes, my little sister went on my laptop, typed the “N-word” in chat, and got me banned. FML
I agree, your life sucks 940
You deserved it 453

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your sister is such an R-word, little B-word! That's F-worded up!

Ha! You got pwned, son! Remember to lock it next time.

Comments

crazy_joe 15

I am sorry for what happened to you, but **** that's some funny shit. Lol

tiptoppc 19

When I worked at google, we were encouraged to “pwn” anyone that left their PC unlocked while away. And NO ONE was off limits. Eric schmidt got pwned at least once. I got pwned once too. Really keeps you on your toes, especially when they use your account to send an email that I will be bringing 15 pizzas on friday for all in the datacenter. I miss those days…

Your sister is such an R-word, little B-word! That's F-worded up!

This must be why we were always told to lock our computers in Tech class.

Time to lock your screen and tell your sister that, if she ever does it again, you send her straight to the H-word.

Ha! You got pwned, son! Remember to lock it next time.

Ooooo that sucks. And there's no way to prove it was someone else in that regard. I wonder, is it a permanent or temporary ban? If it's temporary, it's a sucky inconvenience but better than the alternative perma-ban - in which case, better start over and get an entirely new account. To everyone saying to lock the screen: In my experience, whenever I've done that, it botches up my Internet connection and logs me out of game, so maybe that's why OP didn't lock the screen.