By poisonivyretard - 04/06/2013 17:15 - United States - Narragansett

Today, I took a dump in the woods at a secluded lake. I used the leaves of a seemingly harmless tree to clean myself. However, I was unaware that the leaf was poisonous. It feels like a thousand hornets are attacking my ass-crack. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 549
You deserved it 51 991

Same thing different taste

Top comments

team_cookies 11

I bet that's a pain in the ass

Comments

AnthonyWheeler15 24

I can't even imagine how much that must hurt, be strong it'll pass!

I'm wondering why you even were in that situation, unprepared..

Sometimes I go out with my friends (wasted usually) and decide to go to random places late at night. This could happen to anybody else who does that.

#24, that's just stupid. What happens if you get lost and your phone is dead from not being charged all night?

First of all, #24, you're 19, you shouldn't be getting wasted. Second of all, you're a girl, if you were to pass out and be found by a not so friendly person you're screwed.

Thank you, internet stranger, for informing me of what I need to do. I shall live by your advice forever!

Also, 73, I don't believe you have the knowledge to tell me who I am. Just because I'm female doesn't mean I'm some weak defenseless girl who can be taken advantage of. I'm no idiot, I don't go out with strangers. Just to clarify, by wasted I meant high. Technically nobody is supposed to smoke weed, so my age shouldn't be a factor.

Don't feel so dumb op I live in the desert area of so cal ; poison ivy isn't something I would be able to identify. Lesson learned don't wipe with stuff you aren't sure about.

middlenamefrank 8

Leaves of three, let them be!

I'm kinda curious. What do you smoke that has four leaves? Please don't say pot.

YDI for not being lady like. Sorry OP.

Because needing to take a shit is abnormal behavior for a woman.

Not the fact that she TOOK a shit , more the fact that it was in the woods without even being prepared. Should've known better. Lol everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Thank you for it :)

Thank you for the clarification, as now that I actually see what you were trying to say, I agree. :) Yes, she definitely should've been prepared, as I imagine she knew full well where she would be and for how long. But for me anyway, that doesn't deem it "not lady-like"; Just being stupid and unprepared.

Your right. I Should've been more specific.

RedPillSucks 31

You can't always be prepared for everything... Lets say, its a gorgeous moonlit night. Your boyfriend suddenly looks you deep in the eyes... BF: honey, you're as beautiful as the moonlight. Lets go for a stroll. OP: Great. Let me just get some toilet paper just in case I need to take a dump. This is unlikely to be her response, yet at some point, she may need to take a dump.

One time I found myself in a situation with no tp.... I just ripped off my undies and used those though....