Rumour has it

By ShanghaiSam - 17/05/2017 04:00 - China - Shanghai

Today, I found out half of the staff at work have been spreading rumours I'm sleeping with my boss. The other half are spreading rumours I'm sleeping with my subordinate. In reality, every night I go home to an apartment so empty that I don't even have condiments, to sleep alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 207
You deserved it 372

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Figure out who is saying stuff, and take it to HR. Pretttttty sure that's a form of harassment. Ain't nobody got time for that!

You need to keep condiments handy, just in case you do start sleeping with your boss or your underling. You gotta stay safe!

Comments

You need to keep condiments handy, just in case you do start sleeping with your boss or your underling. You gotta stay safe!

It's a word! A good one when there's a possible sexual meaning.

Figure out who is saying stuff, and take it to HR. Pretttttty sure that's a form of harassment. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Why don't you have any condiments? What happens if a burger or a hot dog shows up at your place? What will you do with no ketchup or mustard?

Kl0wnPunch 8

welcome to middle management. it will continue for the rest of your career.

_AHZ 6

That's what you get for living in Communist China.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Sounds like jealousy and resentment.

WTF STFU 3

You need to start ******* people since they think you are anyway and who knows ya might get a promotion.

Attacksloth 33

Is quitting a possibility? This honestly sounds like an irreparable toxic work culture.

Your only option now is to actually sleep with your boss and your subordinate. Everyone already thinks it's true and you're lonely, so no damage done. Except if either of them have a wife, then you should keep it hush-hush.