By jessi - 02/12/2011 13:22 - United States

Today, I told my son he couldn't have a toy. He threw a fit, looked me in the eye, and screamed, "Daddy's right! You are a bitch!" The whole store was watching. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 141
You deserved it 6 661

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sammeh_Higgins 0

Kids have gotten so disrespectful.

Someone needs to have a little talk with daddy about name calling?

Comments

serenitychaos20 6

Learn to control your kid in public! You're the parent, teach the kid some discipline and how to behave in public! God help me if I ever acted that way, my ass would have been whooped.

token_blackguy 18

An excellent example of. When it's ok to hit a child.

token_blackguy 18

An excellent example of. When it's ok to hit a child.

No...no it's not...#61 was correct. The word is darndest. That was also the title of the TV show.

skyeyez9 24

If I yelled at my mom like that, it would have been followed up with a very hard slap across my mouth.

YDI if you let an argument happen in his presence which resulted in him learning that, your life definitely sucks if this is what your husband is telling him behind your back!

You live in the same household. How the **** would the child not hear it. By the looks of it the father is a retard that could care less if their son heard them screaming or not. So it's not a YDI, you have poor judging skills.

It's honestly the dads fault. Even if she is a bitch he shouldn't be telling that to his son about his mom. I'm sure he wouldn't like it if she told their child that his dad is a dick, which in this case he obviously is.

Jewdazking23 5

fyl? no **** his life for having a bitch mom lmao