By jessi - 02/12/2011 13:22 - United States

Today, I told my son he couldn't have a toy. He threw a fit, looked me in the eye, and screamed, "Daddy's right! You are a bitch!" The whole store was watching. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 141
You deserved it 6 660

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sammeh_Higgins 0

Kids have gotten so disrespectful.

Someone needs to have a little talk with daddy about name calling?

Comments

florido_fml 10

Just punch him in the face lol

gabrielbaby 9

Who the child or the father? Because what kind of a parent punches a young child in the face?

You make a good case for mandatory sterilization.

boycrazy30007 12

Tan his ass and see if It happens again

Tan? I think I speak for everyone when I say.. wait, whaa?

anm321456 0
White_Knightspc 0

It's time go home and kick daddy in the Nads... Avoid this whole situation again. A man needs to respect his wife.

Who says she isn't a bitch? Maybe he's right?

thiscrazything 1

Doesn't matter if she is, the father is an ass for saying that in front of their son.

anm321456 0

I have to say even if OP was a bitch the kid's dad shouldn't say things like that in front of the kid, those arguments should remain between the parents.

I'd set the dark lord Ktulu on him:) * I think that how yu spell his name, anyone who watches south park will get it *

someone made a south park reference earlier and, that's how I know who he is.

FeroniaMoonscyth 2

35 - Exactly 23: What is this I don't even

So do you know what your getting him for Christmas?

Wow. Nip that in the bud, and sit down with his father and explain how unacceptable that behavior is.

OP to kid: The pregnancy test was right, you were a mistake!

gabrielbaby 9

That's cruel, and not very funny. You never tell your child that. Ever. That's worse than saying bitch in front of him.

Agreed. If I mess up, my parents will just tell me that I am a mistake, I am nothing, etc. This is only when I do stuff wrong, but it's been going on for years. I feel ya. Never tell your child that he or she is a mistake. Never do that. Ever.

ninjuh_wingman 29

Kids just say the most interesting things