By jessi - 02/12/2011 13:22 - United States

Today, I told my son he couldn't have a toy. He threw a fit, looked me in the eye, and screamed, "Daddy's right! You are a bitch!" The whole store was watching. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 141
You deserved it 6 661

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sammeh_Higgins 0

Kids have gotten so disrespectful.

Someone needs to have a little talk with daddy about name calling?

Comments

Wow. Naughty list. Give him coal for Christmas.

wriptidez 0

you must have your husband sit down with your son and tell your son he was wrong to call u a b$tch. if u guys dont start presenting a united front in front of your son he will always be out of control.

i would of got beat if i ever acted like that in a store. the leather belt was the nuke back then, when my parents threatened us with that we turned into little saints. The art of the backhand doesn't work anymore, they teach the kids in school that parents aren't allowed to physically discipline their children

serenitychaos20 6

That's what's wrong with people these days. "Oh the poor child don't spank it, it doesn't know better!" Correction, DID NOT know any better, and now does. When/if I have kids, damn right I'm going to spank them if they try to act out or do something wrong. I got spanked, and I'm not mentally unstable due to "abuse".

gabrielbaby 9

It depends on the situation. If the child does it again he will or should know its bad. Right now he doesnt and should be smacked the shit out of for saying something he doesn't understand.

perdix 29

Don't flatter yourself -- most of the other customers sized you up as a bitch as soon as they saw you. They didn't need to waste their time watching your idiot kid's tantrum to learn something they didn't already know. PS: Tell your kid that if you had given in to Dad's insatiable desire for anal, he wouldn't exist. Touché.

There are two issues here: 1) Your son's father, who should not be talking about you to your son like that. It doesn't matter if he was talking to a friend or just blowing off steam, etc. He needs to be more careful about what he says. Kids retain it all. 2) Respect issues. I'm sorry but there is no way my sisters or I would have acted up like that in any store because we knew it spelled out major trouble. Of course, if your son's father doesn't have your back, then it makes things more difficult. It seems to me though a lot of parents these days want to be friends with their kids. That's not your job. You can be friends with your kids when they're successful adults. Until then, you need to be a parent, which includes teaching kids how to act properly in places. It's one thing when a 2 year old throws a tantrum at a store. It is entirely another when a 10 year old does it.

SandyyBabyy 6

I read the first sentence of this, then realized I don't give a shit.

^^ This. This is true. The First Child that REALLY needs a good Talking to is Probably the Dad. Once the two parents can work together they'll be a lot better off. Whatever disipline method they use, that shit can't be allowed to fly.

gabrielbaby 9

I absolutely agree but we don't know the age. Terrible twos last through three and four, if the child is between that age, then it's normal for them to have a fit. But he shouldn't know that word either way. Also your right, if they are over 5 they should know respect and should know not to pitch a fit

oh shit, that toy must have been cool

Perfect family :)! Asshole dad who's a shit talker + bitch of a mom= kid who shit talk in front of store throughing a bitch fit!

Capt_Oblivious 10

Time to beat his ass. And I don't mean your son's.