By bigdawg702 - 26/09/2009 05:34 - United States

Today, I told my girlfriend of 9 months that I was ready for marriage and start having kids. She hasn't called or texted me since. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 315
You deserved it 69 067

Same thing different taste

Top comments

On your first date, did you rub her belly and say, "Soon, this will be plump with my seed"?

After 9 months, starting to have kids ? ... Not all girls are looking forward to that you know

Comments

I fear for any future children this ****-up ever has.

noo, u dont deserve that man. i mean maybe u were kidding? she should've at least gave u the chance to explain urself. have you called her since? stupid girl, she'll know that she misses you after a while.

9 months? I'd stop answering your texts too.

Still, she should be able to communicate that she's not ready.

iBITE 0

I'd be kind of pissed. "I'm ready for marriage and to start having kids." Did you seriously put it that bluntly to her when you told her? Did you even ask HER if SHE was ready at all? :) Well there you go, a possible solution.

Right, well maybe you should have just said you were ready to think about marriage and not have mentioned kids (or mentioned the idea of kids as being far into the future). Yeah, a lot of girls want to get married, but that doesn't necessarily mean having kids pronto. To me, it sounded like you said "Well I like you enough so now I want you to become my broodmare. Don't you feel honored? Come on, lets get to work."

She probably was freaked out because you're a dude with a uterus!