By veggiepower11028 - 31/05/2011 12:02

Today, I told my boyfriend that I love him. He responded with, "That's nice. You know what I love? Chicken wings. Let's go get some." Apparently, he doesn't remember I'm a vegetarian either. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 854
You deserved it 8 891

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HyundaiOwner7 0

Comments

duhaneyr 0

who told you not to eat chicken wings they are delicious

steffielynn 0

How long have you been with him? If he can't remember something as important as you don't eat meat, you probably haven't been together long enough to say I love you and he was blowing off an awkward moment. Or if you've been together for a while, he's just not as into you as you are him.

Perhaps he's trying to make a point...

graphicstyle7 17

FYI.... guys who are in love ACT like it. Dump him. Now.

AnnieBellWTF 0

Half the people I know don't even acknowledge the fact I'm a vegan .-.

a_nutritionist 10

@191 while i disagree that someone needs to say i love you in response to another person saying it, what youre talking about is nonsense. i mean, whats she gonna do, give him an induction? of course its going to be a "sneak attack", theres no preparation to do..

How can you not like chicken? Being a Vegetarian must suck balls.

HunterAlpha1 8

it does. hard. and maybe he remembers that OP is a vegan, but he's trying to give her the hint that he wants to break up.

Once you try it, you find that it actually doesn't suck. That's why so many of us continue to eat meat-free diet.

@239 Then she shouldn't be surprised when he comes back with a snarky answer to a question he's not acculturated to feeling comfortable with unless he's thought about it ad nauseum.

He was trying to break up with you take the hint lol jk