By Anonymous - 08/09/2015 22:33 - United States - Las Vegas

Spicy
Today, I told my boyfriend about how I'm self-conscious about my B-cup breasts. About 20 minutes later, he pointed to another girl with a small chest and said, "See, you're not the only one with small tits!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 862
You deserved it 2 881

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some guys find small breasts attractive. Don't let it get to you.

Comments

From what I hear, having small breasts is somewhat of a pleasure for most women. You get to lay on your stomach, to name one of the advantages.

Little if any back pain as you get older, your bras don't dig into your shoulders and pinch a nerve unless they're the wrong size, less sag when you get older, hugging someone shorter isn't pornographic, you can wear any swimwear you want, wear low-cuts without a bra and no one will give you nasty looks…

my wife gets self conscience about her size as well I just try to reassure her that I love everything about her. pointing out that "you're not the only one" is not reassuring and if that girl heard, may have made her self conscience as well. sounds like he had good intentions just didn't properly execute it. don't worry a bigger chest is not always what its cracked up to be.

It's hard to say don't be self conscious about something, but, you really shouldn't worry about it. The most attractive people are the ones that love themselves completely, as they are.

34b is the average size of ****, so b isn't as small as some think

With the obese people and fake **** here yea but not for natural boobs on normal sized girls.

Everyone needs to google "ABraThatFits." You wear a 32B? Guess what...your actual size is probably 30C or 28D. And let's not even get started on the ones wearing 40DD and should be wearing 28J. Whatever size you wear...follow their instructions to measure yourself. Your mind will be blown.

I've been measured a lot of times, as a D-cup, but only a b-cup will fit me, Nd even then there is space.

Boobs are boobs, most guys really don't care about the size. Believe it or not most guys (not all) care about the woman behind the boobs, rather than the boobs themselves. Boobies are just a bonus.

big boobs are more eyecatching when fully clothed because we can see more, but all boobs are just as fun when naked.

The trick is to grow massive boobs later in life, then slap yourself in the face for not appreciating your wonderful boobs when they caused you so much less hassle and fitted into all the nice lingerie. Seriously, all **** are awesome, find the awesomeness in yours, dress them in pretty things.

you made my day with that comment. growing them boobs, growing them boobs... :3

Boys are dumb. He probably had good intentions,

Small boobs are more perky generally :) People like all sorts of body shapes :)

Honestly... This isn't an FYL. He was trying to make you feel better. You should be grateful. If anything, this is an FHL for what he called out about her.