By Anonymous - 09/12/2014 18:29

Today, I told my boss I have a sore throat. He replied, "Well, don't take it so deep next time." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 790
You deserved it 6 106

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hiimhaileypotter 52

The other day, a girl in my Spanish course asked the professor if, instead of tests, we could just do oral from now on to get better grades. She meant oral presentations like skits, but obviously it didn't come out that way. Talk about hilarious...I'm pretty immature so if my boss said something like this to me I'd laugh. :)

Comments

lummiiss 3

He was probably joking if he want say an insult back

I forgot my password but I had to comment so much that I changed it then logged in. You people are ridicolous. You talk about professionalism and correct behaviour at work, an still I bet 80% of you have low income jobs and keep their head down most of the life. People who work hard (and not ******* around at wal-mart or mcdonalds like you do, boo ******* whoo you really work hard dude) don't care about this petty things because thats WASTING TIME when you have something else to do. You people are literally what's wrong in this world. Grow a ******* spine. I'd like to see you losers live in the 17th century or something. edit: I know a lot of people will go grammar-nazi on my ass, but I'm no native speaker so I'm doing the best I can.

Someone I love very much used to work at mcdonalds, and it was some of the most thankless hard work I know of. They don't pay workers there enough to support themselves, let alone deal with people like you who think the sun shines out of their ass. Get off your high horse.

Around my workplace (office environment), this is the norm. Always keeps the place friendly when nobody is afraid to fire off a wise-ass comeback to every day situations! :)

Does your boss also happen to be your pimp?