By Anonymous - 19/09/2009 01:32 - United States

Today, I was driving through a neighborhood and saw a "slow down, children" sign. I was nice and slowed down as I passed a couple little kids with their parents outside watching them. I guess I was going too slow because one of the fathers started chasing me down the street calling me a pedophile. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 386
You deserved it 4 382

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A woman got mistakenly called a pedophile? *wipes tear* We've made such progress in equality...

lol @ #1. So slowing down because you don't want to hit children while driving, means you're a pedophile? wow. You should've just mauled some kid over. jk.

Comments

seriously, you're a woman (at least I hope you are/look like you are), the chances of you being a pedophile are much slimmer than if you were a man. parent fail

michaelscot23 0

lol @ #1. So slowing down because you don't want to hit children while driving, means you're a pedophile? wow. You should've just mauled some kid over. jk.

They weren't even crossing the street so why should she slow down?

because little kids arent smart and run out into the street for no reason.

nick25255 0

A lot of places when you see one of those signs you have to slow down especially right after school gets out or you will get a ticket. So it's not like your being nice so you slowed down.

A woman got mistakenly called a pedophile? *wipes tear* We've made such progress in equality...

arienh4 0

Well, a paedophile is someone with a preference for children. Can be any gender. It's just that they're generalised as being gay men.

dragonkiller101 0

next time, get out of your car and kill the father. that will teach him.

Yeah, that'll teach him. Shut the **** up, moron.

cheese_please 0

#8, someone needs to drag you out of your car and kill you. Whoever does it will probably be thanked.

kinghashem 5

yes, show him who rules this place

You were "nice"? You're SUPPOSED to slow down so you don't hit a child, not because you're "nice".

dragonkiller101 0

#9 STFU you stupid ******. he/she doesnt have to slow down if they dont feel like it. like you have never broken the law in your life.... yeah right.... why dont you ask yourself the same question when you drive 90 MPH on a 65 mph limit freeway.. stupid ****.

dragonkiller101 0

#9 STFU you stupid ******. he/she doesnt have to slow down if they dont feel like it. like you have never broken the law in your life.... yeah right.... why dont you ask yourself the same question when you drive 90 MPH on a 65 mph limit freeway.. stupid ****.

Wow, grow up you ******* moron. First off, read. It's a SHE. Second, you don't know me, so don't assume I speed. You just look like a big ******* idiot. Third, she doesn't have to slow down if she wants to hit and kill a kid. So, kindly go commit suicide so that the world doesn't have to deal with your stupid ass anymore. Praise the day you die, idiot.

I agree with Witchcraft. Other person, please cut your hands off in an accident with a saw so we don't have to see your typed dribble anymore. You ARE supposed to slow down, hence the ******* sign. It may not be a felony to not slow down, but the sign tells you to. You would be an asshole if you didn't, and just a normal driver if you did. I hope someone runs you over 10 feet from a sign instructing them to go slow, all because they didn't feel like "being nice".

Thanks, Intoxicunt :D It's such a relief that there are actually intelligent people like you on this site to contrast complete idiots like dragonkiller101.

cheese_please 0

Wtf? Good job making yourself look like a dumbass, #10/11. I guess now we all know your future involves going to jail for mowing down little kids.

No problem. :) I see your comments around, and you're obviously one of the people who restore my faith in humanity after reading comments like #11.

Same to you, I love when you completely destroy a troll. Thankfully others attack/bury the morons like #11, too!

Now that you mention it, that was a fast comment-burial. I've seen "first" posts last longer than that!

Yeah, thank goodness. It was an unnecessary and immature comment.

Thanks! I clicked the thumbs down, refreshed, and repeated until it was buried. :)

Jiggles11 0

Ugh, I just spent 10 minutes trying to bury you again...no luck. >:[

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

Guys, really...? Telling someone to commit suicide over a comment on the ******* Internet? You have no idea how much it can hurt being told that. Even if it is on the internet. You guys obviously took his comment seriously to react that way, and maybe he will take your comment seriously. Way to be ******* douches, guys. Although dragonkiller may be wrong, telling people to commit suicide is so much worse.

tangerine_12 0

thanks for the tip(: thats what i'll do to you for telling someone to kill themselves.

CL41RE 0

59 you are once again my hero. Also really intoxicunt and witchcraft stop making this a chatroom it's the ******* comments.

CL41RE 0

Also, just because a person actually thinks something other than the all-righteous you doesn't make them a troll. Trolls just try to be annoying. And stop calling people "******* idiots" and "******* morons". It often seems what you call someone is really what you are calling yourself.

#59 If he takes that seriously and kills himself , good riddance. Anyone that weak belongs dead.

I agree with #73. He's the one who jumped all over Witchcraft because she didn't share his views. That means HE is the self-righteous one. I could not possibly care less whether he takes me seriously or not. If he kills himself over a comment on the internet, he has issues anyway. People talk all the time in the comments. It's perfectly accepted and not against the rules at all. So you know what? Hey, Witchcraft and DrunkenValor, what are you up to tonight? Oh, I'm just sitting around, have a little bit of an upset stomach.

Agreed with DrunkenValor and mike1921. If he can't handle what strangers online tell him, than good luck out in the real world. CL41RE or whatever the hell your name is - my, I didn't realise we were talking to you! If I want to hold a conversation, I will, and you can mind your own damn business. Do you not see people holding conversations in the comments all the time? If not, open your damn blind eyes. Also, I'll call anyone what I please, and you can once again withdraw your nose from my business. Dragonkillerwhatever attacked me for something I said, so I gladly gave my reply. Also, thanks for the thumbs-downs Intoxicunt. I'm sure somebody will attack me for talking to you, but hey.

Oh, not much, my grandma's coming over. What's your favorite color? Mine's blue.

That sounds fun. I wish I had grandparents. My family is really small. My favorite color is green. :) So what's the meaning behind your FML name?

Unfortunately this grandma is a bitch and I haven't seen her since I was about twelve, so should be a fun night. Green is a good color, especially acid green :) I don't know, it just popped into my name as I was signing up lol. What about yours?

Aww, that sounds like drama waiting to happen. Yeah, my favorite shade is neon green. :) I like yours. Mine just kind of came to me a while back. I think I was enunciating "intoxicant" and noticed it sounded like "****". I used it as my MySpace name and it grew on me. So now it's my MySpace, FML, YouTube, and probably some other stuff. Everyone else thinks it's "toxic" + "****". That works too I guess. Lol. Also, I'm about to leave for my dad's. No internet there. I'll return either Sunday night or Monday afternoon. :]

Oh yeah, not looking forward to her visit. My aunt (who's almost as bad) is coming with her. Agreed, neon green is good. Bright turquoise is a fun one. I like your username, it's funny either way XD Would a toxic **** be as bad as that movie "Teeth"? Hopefully wouldn't leave dismembered dicks on the floor though :/ I don't remember my youtube name, I always forget and have to make a new one. I should've done what you did and made a universal username, oh well. Well, have fun at your dad's, FML will miss you :D

KatieWindow 0

You never see a sign that says, "GUN IT, WE'LL MAKE MORE!"

NotNegativeNews 0

Society is so stupid these days.

well if u werent driving naked with a see-through car then prolly u wouldnt get in trouble with the parents JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oOH! POOP! just realise it was a chick o dear lol awkward..............dont see those nowadays