By rubberduck1 - 16/11/2012 05:04 - United States - Mattoon

Today, I told my boss I could handle running the floor buffer. Thirty seconds in, I lost control and became pinned to the wall by its force. In my state of shock and embarrassment, I didn't realize the only thing keeping me trapped was my grip on the accelerator. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 296
You deserved it 24 017

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

I guess you're not "ready to rummmmmmble!" No, wait, that's Michael Buffer . . .

Comments

On the bright side, the only thing hurt was your dignity!

perdix 29

Don't worry. Heavy equipment usually has a Dead Man's switch that shuts the machine down when you're . . . uh . . . . oh! Check that -- Worry!

As mentioned above. You should be happy OP. You could've had broken bones and missing teeth.

There is a release which allows the scrubber to rest flat on the floor. Then it is a simple (slight) up and down tilt to the handle which causes it to go left or right. Next time google it.

Should have just casually went " and that ladies and gentleman is how George Lucas got the concept for star wars "

9inchesSoft 11

Lmfao I definitely would have paid to see that happen.

olpally 32

Nice job, rubber duck... Quack!

joethebiden 8

It's horrible to realize that you even fail at minimum wage menial jobs, because the next step is usually holding a sign proclaiming that you will drop your pants for food.

Well maybe you should give him more welfare, joethebiden.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize everyone was born with the inherent ability to run all machinery.

I saw a video of that happen to a guy online, but the buffering was out of control. ^This, is shit, but I couldn't resist.

skyeyez9 24

You can sit on them and spin in really fast circles. Just be careful to hold the cord out of the way in one hand....don't knock it till you try it.