Getting no pussy love

By Anonymous - 03/08/2020 05:02

Today, since getting the new kitten that only I wanted, it has scratched me and peed on my socks, my side of the bed and my laptop. It loves my husband though, who was against getting a cat at all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 293
You deserved it 403

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zeffra13 31

Maybe you should give it more space? I'm assuming since your SO didn't want it, he's not trying to interact with it as much, and cats are generally a "let me come to you" type bond.

I don’t get it. We pee on laptops and in the bed and scratch people? Like I’ve said before. Your are a sad human being. I guess I’ll Compare You to Kitty litter...

Comments

bloopaloop 27

Yeah. That’s how cats (and women) work.

I don’t get it. We pee on laptops and in the bed and scratch people? Like I’ve said before. Your are a sad human being. I guess I’ll Compare You to Kitty litter...

bloopaloop 27

If peeing on laptops is all you got from that you don’t have much of a sense of humor. Since I have to explain it to you, many great guys go out of there way to nice and generous to women they like only for it to turn the women off, who find themselves attracted to men who are really bad for them and they know it. Has this ever happened to you or someone you know? If you’re too nice to a cat it rejects you and if you’re too nice to a lot of women they reject you. That’s the joke! It’s ok to not like all the comments you read on the internet. It’s THE INTERNET. Insulting people over it is kinda lame. As far as you being sad, remember that it’s a good day for a good day!

Awe you sound butt hurt lmaooo. And no I don’t find you funny.

You ****** up. The pet you really wanted was a dog.

He’s marking his territory...so what’s the problem?

zeffra13 31

Marking territory is a grown-cat thing, not really a kitten thing. It has to do with hormones, they're territorial when they're old enough to reproduce.

MN_girl21 7

My daughter really wanted a kitten so my MiL got her one. Although he only pees in the litter box he loves my husband and I (mostly me) and we did NOT want a cat. He does not like my daughter. I wish he did like her. My husband and I prefer dogs personally.

zeffra13 31

Maybe you should give it more space? I'm assuming since your SO didn't want it, he's not trying to interact with it as much, and cats are generally a "let me come to you" type bond.

cats love anyone who hates them. that's why it likes your husband. keep digging it love though because that's what till turn it sound

Cats tend to gravitate towards people that ignore them. Staring at a cat, looking them in the eye, etc, is all seen as threatening to them. So people that love cats tend to watch them constantly, get up in their business, pick them up, etc. If you want the cat to get more attached to you, ignore it. Don't react when its around. Eventually it'll come to trust you and want your attention. Or, it's like a lot of cats are, and it is just an asshole that likes peeing in your stuff.

Bendegit had it exactly. In addition, staring with wide eyes is particularly aggressive for cats. Instead, practice the "slow blink". The moment you make eye contact with the cat, before it turns its head away submissively, close your eyes for a whole second. When you open your eyes, look slightly away, and keep your eyes partly closed (almost but not quite squinting). Cats do this to signal a nonthreatening and/or submissive attitude. Later, when the cat is comfortable with you, you can maintain eye contact with eyes narrowed, just like humans who are comfortably in love do. Good luck.

It's the same with my husband and me, except he wanted the cat and I didn't but the cat loves me to death, sometimes annoyingly so.

LozWill_1444 2