By Anonymous - 29/11/2014 16:28 - United States - Portland

Today, I thought it would be cute to put on a Santa hat and ask my crush what he wanted for Christmas. He said "A girlfriend." I took off my Santa hat and yelled "Ta-da!" He added, "An ATTRACTIVE girlfriend." FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 407
You deserved it 5 752

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he cares more about looks than personality, he isn't worth it, OP. Find someone who will find you beautiful no matter what.

Comments

Dump his ass. I don't see how other guys can be such douchebags. If a girl did this to me I'd be too happy to know what to do.

may i ask as to how she would dump his ass when they arent even together?

Damn op, that was seriously mean of him. If that had been me and I was a dude I would have kissed you right there.

That's just really nasty of him. Hope he is no longer your crush if that's the way he treats people. Hope you move on to someone better who can appreciate your seriously cute sense of humour, cos really, what you did was pretty damn cool.

Axel5238 29

It sucks he turned he down in such a harsh way. Though, having a crush isn't usually based off of knowing the person well. Though to be fair from the guys point of you even if he thought you were attractive it's still a little weird to have someone just say " here I am!". It's a cute gesture when you know someone personally.

xRyanxKingx 5

Owch. well from the sounds of it you are in high school. you will rebound quick.

You sound funny and clever! You'll be better off with someone who doesn't only care about looks.

the girl cares about looks if his personality was this bad she did the same thing judge people on their looks owo