By Bruja5 - 07/02/2010 05:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, I thought about my boyfriend and all the things we used to do together years ago. Today, I also spent the day doing my now husband's laundry and watching him sit on the couch with his hand inside his underwear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 367
You deserved it 6 152

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tb15 0

from strictly the FML, your life does not sound F'd. You can't expect relationships to be filled with passionate romance every day.

This is quite frankly the worst thread I've ever seen.

Comments

He did his job. He married you. Now go make him a sammich. And stop your bitching.

^win I tell my girl that after she blows me

rosemary_fml 5

you are the reason i never want to get married.

50-I'm with you. You brutish, disgusting men give the few quality guys out there a bad name.

g02hell 2

sometimes a man just needs to know ther're there

I wish my mom would do somthing,my dad has to make breakfast lunch and dinner, and go to work while she stays home and messes up the house so he has to clean up.

rachelann915 0

#14 I know why your screen name is 'no friends'. your a bitch

#29 Why? Cause I don't fell sorry for a poor woman who has to do the laundry while her husband has the audacity to sit on the sofa? I'm guessing you've probably never lived with a significant other (or had one) and don't understand how these things work. Both people don't do the exact same, equal work at the exact same times. It doesn't mean one is lazy. Just different tasks, different times. And I actually have lots of friends and all the guys I have been with really loved me and still think I treated them wonderfully. Go **** yourself.

pluralbusted 0

maybe you should follow suit?

thongs4lyfe 0

god u guys need to chill, smoke some shit or down a few. so ****** wat if ur man is sittin on the couch wit his hand in his pants and watchin football! stop tryin to make ppl feel sry for ur fatass, no one ****** cares, let the man b, cmon havin an ****** and watchin football is like a mans two fav things in life,let him have a lil fun!!!

North jersey and LBI give us a bad name.... ;(

JESUSlives4MUSIC 0

I think there's only one logical explanation 4 your husband. he was obviously watching something with KISS in it

pattheaninal 9

oh that's just great! watchin' superbowl on tv with your elbow down your underwear. your husbands a real genius!

rosemary_fml 5

well, your husband sounds like a gross ****. and if youre unhappy, then go out and enjoy yourself. buy yourself flowers. go exercise at a gym. do whatever. evaluate your situation. if this is the total outcome of your life and the way it will always be, find a way to make yourself happy. You have the keys to your happiness; you just have to use them. Even if it takes a divorce.