By FootyFoot - 06/03/2012 11:50 - Australia

Today, I texted my mom if she could pick me up from the hospital. She replied "No fatty, walk home." I have a broken foot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 453
You deserved it 3 221

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

wlddog 14

Well it sounds like you can stay at the hospital. Why not see if you can get some other work done. Get a job there and eventually you can afford a car of your own. Maybe you can lose some weight while you work off your tab. Then when you eventually get home you will be healed and a new person altogether. Will be the best bad thing that ever happened to you. Take those lemons and make lemonade.

Australia has universal healthcare he won't have a tab with the hospital

wlddog 14

No tab at all? Well then she is screwed.

If you're so fat that your ankles can't support your weight, it's probably time to drop a few pounds. Also, has no one ever heard of a cab before?

RedPillSucks 31

Well, we don't know what OP eventually did. Given the situation, my first choice would have been to call my parent before spending money on a cab. If for some reason, the parents couldn't make it, then I'd consider a cab.

heatherleeann17 0

He could be big by genetics you know, sorry your mom said that. That's horrible. Don't let that comment get to you, be who you wanna be. As for the broken foot, that's crap that she won't pick you up. She can't expect you to walk home on one.

kimgr 9
BeautyMonster 17

She doesn't DESERVE to be called a mother, there are other names I can think of....

looks like there's a problem afoot, walking home will be a tough feet to accomplish.

Broken foot or not. Fatties need to exercise. Props to your mother.

Try to exercise let alone WALK with a broken foot and see if you can do it while in pain, 'tard.

1. Walking can be desribed as exercise. It doesn't have to be streneous. 2. I have broke bones in my foot and dislocated my knee, I used crutches and didn't have no parents with a car to drive me around. 3. It is called crutches. 4. How are you calling me a 'tard? You just got f*cking owned. Fat c*unts like you always have an excuse

1. It depends. 2. That's you, not OP. 3. Take into consideration how far his house is and the pain he has to endure AND how much damage the bone can get from all the bumps and movements it has to endure. 4. I never said ANYTHING about my personal health and weight. How about you at this point? Ass.

Guess it and your mother couldn't take your weight problem any longer ^_

devendarling 5

The comments are exactly why I find myself reading FML less and less... "So ask for crutches?" Yeah. We don't know the distance to his house, and walking too far on a broken foot can exacerbate the problem. But everyone is so in a hurry to bash someone who might not even actually be that overweight, or troll, that their comments reek of stupidity.