By FootyFoot - 06/03/2012 11:50 - Australia

Today, I texted my mom if she could pick me up from the hospital. She replied "No fatty, walk home." I have a broken foot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 451
You deserved it 3 221

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

jujubunni5 9

Push her down the stairs and break her foot and see how she likes it

Then punch her in the vag, kick her in the head, and be like "this was for your own good."

"accidentally" put the crutch on her foot then ull get away with it

cruel love hurts... that would suck!

perdix 29

If you hadn't put so much stress on your foot with your massive girth, your bones wouldn't have shattered like potato chips. The trek home won't kill you. You know what they say, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." (A line that Nietzsche lifted from Kelly Clarkson.) Plus, you'll build up your armpit calluses. ;)

Imma build up my armpit muscles. Bitches love armpit muscles.

Your mom is mean!! In the future when she needs your help you should remind this day to her. Sorry OP.

I'm sorry, I'm normally not a grammar nazi but this is bloody killing me. *you should remind her of this day.

I don't mean to be podantic, but your mother sounds like a real heel. I wouldn't bother to toe the line here - arch your eyebrows and ball your eyes out. Tears may just be her Achilles heel, you may get a leg up and she might just apologise. Good luck.

Man...and you criticized MY comment! You barely have a leg to stand on doc c:

Well, unlike you, he's not actually serious and he's funny. This was written for puns, so don't compare your comments.

And why shouldn't I compare comments if I want to? Because you told me not to? Because your too thick to get the pun aimed humor in my comment? Or maybe it's because of your stuck up attitude on a site aimed at humor. Either way, please stop replying to my comments, your a buzz kill and just come off as plain snotty and childish.

Well, technically, I replied to Doc's comment but aimed it at you, so calm your penis. Also, you're not comparing this comment to his, you're comparing your first, hilariously negative, comment to his. I saw your pun here, but you used it in the wrong manner, by attacking, like the idiot that you seem to portray very well.

And you're right, compare your comments, no one can stop you, but the FML team. I was stating my opinion, and how you say... If you don't like it, don't read it. If you want to read it, cry more somewhere else. (sorry, I reworded it). Just carry on, troll, I'm done commenting, my stuck up attitude needs attending elsewhere. Bye! ;)

Oh no, you hurt my little girl feelings X(. My god I feel like some of you people live to whinge. Don't get me wrong, I'm not this much of an arsehole in real life, but I feel like people here are pushing me into being one. Just remove the stick from your arse and admit that living in America makes you American

HolyPotato 9

Well, you must be new to FML. Everyone knows not to **** with Doc.

If you are obese YDI. If you're not FYL.

tklone329 0

I guess theres too many ines ppl :D