By User - 23/09/2013 17:53 - United States - Romulus

Today, I texted my girlfriend a long heartfelt loving message for our 2-year anniversary. Her reply was just "K." FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 965
You deserved it 6 687

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Next time she tells you that she loves you, just respond with k. See how she likes it.

Why even text? Maybe she was expecting something a bit more personal.

Comments

most phones have a 2 year contract. if only the "K" button works, might be time to get a new one...

well hmmm lets see she a woman youve been together 2 years shes now wasting time being with you since you obviously dont want to be with her because if you did after 2 years you would have flippin proposed

Maybe they don't need a piece of paper to be committed to each other? And you could reverse that too. If he meant a lot to her after two years, why hasn't she proposed?

I think it's very nice that you took the time to write your own feelings rather than give her some romantic card that you didn't write. I also would love to have it via text so that I could read it over and over. My husband answers K to just about EVERY text I send him. "There's a snake on the deck!!" "K". "My car broke down!" "K". "Your grandma died".... Well, I didn't actually text him that. He's on call 24/7 so his phone never stops ringing. I usually get put on hold when I do call so texting is easier. Getting K for an answer is rarely appropriate for anything let alone someone pouring their heartfelt feelings out. Instead of saying that he should've done it in person think about how it felt for him. That's almost as bad as saying "I love you" and getting "thank you" as a reply. Maybe she was busy at the time she got the text. I hope you got a warmer reception when you saw her.

I've been there. Ur like, really, I poured my heart out to you, what the f**k!!

What else do you expect her to say? That's what I would do...