By Oops - 02/12/2018 13:30

Today, I submitted some honest negative feedback to the customer service team of all my favourite games, Today is also the day all my accounts got permanently banned from my console and I have lost all my progress. Bye bye 22 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 814
You deserved it 976

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They did that because they make shitty games and are being petty toward you. I wouldn't support any company that does shit to their customers.

You're looking at this the wrong way. Create some new accounts, and spend the next 22 years reliving some great memories. Remember, there are people outside, and they have diseases, like chlamydia, and stupid.

Comments

Wait... you have been playing the same console for 22 years??? Like the DreamCast or Sega Saturn??? I want to say I'm impressed.. but actually I just feel sad for you.

BetterThanU 1

Life is telling you that you wasted it. Pure karma. Matje reroll life? YDI

Any time you hear a story about how "all" someone did was some innocuous but curiously vague thing and they were greeted with seemingly disproportionate retribution, it's a pretty good indicator there's another side to the story. In this case, we didn't find out the OP's definition of "honest" means "profane" until subsequent elaboration. Kind of a major omission, that.

Shit is barely even sweating. If you can’t handle profanity stay off the internet, it’s not for children

Matthew Irmen 11

Of all days, you realized that all of your games suck today? Maybe if you spaced out your criticism you might have figured out that it was a bad idea

I find it hard to believe that a company would permanently - or temporarily - ban someone for giving an honest review. There has to be more to the story. Maybe the reason OP left a negative review was because he did something stupid in a game and got in trouble for it, and that's what prompted the ban. Maybe he was selling in-game gold or something else that violates the EULA.