By dysfunctional_ravenclaw - 21/10/2017 08:00 - United States - Houston

Today, I made the egregious mistake of going on RateMyTeachers. My students think that, while I'm a good teacher, I have constant "wardrobe malfunctions" and spill my "bloody ass tampons all over the place like a bitch". I teach 6th graders. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 693
You deserved it 515

Same thing different taste

Taking pictures

By Anonymous - 05/12/2019 14:00

Today, I was teaching a high school calculus class. I wrote a complex formula on the board. As I wrote, students asked if they could take a picture of the board and circulate it. I said yes, and I was pleased as everybody seemed to be taking pictures. Soon, I realized why: my skirt was tucked into my underwear. Within a few minutes, every student in the school had an email with a picture of my ugliest pair of floral-printed panties. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 222
You deserved it 477

Top comments

What? This just leaves more questions than answers for me. How does one spill tampons? Is this a new phrase for the children, or are you jumping on your desk and firing them out your cooch like a bottle rocket whenever you get mad? PLEASE say it’s the second one. It’ll remind me of my Chinese teacher.

why the **** do the 6th graders rate the teachers ?? do they get a choice ? lol thats what ratemyprofessor is for, choices.

Comments

Lobby_Bee 17

They talk about wardrobes and tampons? I really hope that's just from the girls and not the guys.

EnvyMe33 26

You are lucky they aren’t saying anything about your looks.

xtutu 12

That's really bad. Those kids need a discipline.

why the **** do the 6th graders rate the teachers ?? do they get a choice ? lol thats what ratemyprofessor is for, choices.

What? This just leaves more questions than answers for me. How does one spill tampons? Is this a new phrase for the children, or are you jumping on your desk and firing them out your cooch like a bottle rocket whenever you get mad? PLEASE say it’s the second one. It’ll remind me of my Chinese teacher.

Kids can be cruel, but I can't automatically side with the teacher here. In seventh grade one of my teachers never wore a bra, and had other such wardrobe issues. It was very distracting and often uncomfortable for the students.

"Oh it's called ratemyteachers.com. I'm on a completely different, more awesome site."

At least your students consider you a good teacher. Just wear modest and confy clothes and if your students don't pay attention, hit them with a strawberry jam tampon.