By Anonymoose - 25/12/2011 11:39 - Switzerland

Today, I stayed up until 4 am. I was waiting for both my cats to fall asleep, so I could play Santa and stuff their stockings in secret. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 632
You deserved it 55 471

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mr25_fml 14

Mr. Kibbles GO BACK TO SLEEP OR SANTA WON'T COME!!!! *Insert troll face here*

Comments

The_creator_fml 2

Because if they were awake they would have known what you were doing...

Aaww that's so gre...oh wait did you say cats, now that's kinda weird

elite_stoner 0
Scands_59 14

Ohhh no- crazy person alert x_x

Just because someone has a cat and or does that doesn't mean their crazy...she probably loves them and treats them like her children!

alliewillie 22

It's not that she has a cat or loves them. I have them too. It's that she stayed up till 4 am to "stuff their stockings in secret". That's sad. Put them in another room. Or better yet come to the realization that they don't know what you're doing anyway.

Yeah, I'm wondering why OP didn't just put them somewhere else..another room/floor..

17- umm yes it does. I don't know one normal person who waits for their cats to fall asleep so they can stuff their stockings.

thiscrazything 1

Yes, I will probably get thumbed down, but this is on the edge of insanity. I have several cats, three dogs, and love them all. But seriously, they are not people. They don't know about Christmas and they don't care about stockings! If you think they do, then you are on the edge of insanity too, so I guess you may as well enjoy it.

That sounds perfectly reasonable to me :-) But I am looking forward to my future as a crazy spinster cat lady so maybe you shouldn't pay attention to what I say.

uzworm 4

And then your cats used the stockings as scratching posts.

xoxPatrina 8
xoxPatrina 8

Normally I'd say that is pretty narrow-minded and that if a person wants to live in a way that makes them happy and isn't hurting anyone else they can but since this is on FML I guess the OP wants a "life".

A7X_LoVeee 10

Don't really see how getting married would change things much. Refer to #58.

She might be. An acquanitance was this, uh, dedicated to her dogs and she was married. They referred to them as children and the first year I knew her, I thought she was talking about actual children.

jebac801 0

The minute u turn 18. Call me

xoxPatrina 8

122 I believe 118 is (s)talking about you.

xoxPatrina 8

Oh jeez.... I'll pass, because obviously that means he's over 18 & I'm getting creeped on... Ew.

151- I think they were creepin on me;) my profile pic is just so cute!

EnchantedKitten 16

Who said she wasn't married?