By Anne - 29/04/2012 06:41 - United States

Today, I spoke to my ex again for the first time after our breakup. The first words out of his mouth were, "I love you, so I'm going to have to confess some things in the hopes that my honesty will help us get back together." It didn't, but it does mean I have to get tested now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 858
You deserved it 3 240

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iLOLatURpain69 7

Hey, at least he said something. He could have not, then you might of had plenty of problems to deal with in the future.

Comments

"I love you so much that I just thought you should know, I have chlamydia. So... I was thinking we could get back together, maybe? After all, you only catch it once."

Sorry OP, I hope the test comes back negative and you can move on.

^I absolutely love your picture. It made my day. ^^

Someone shouldve just stuck to phone sex. the worst you can get from that is hearing aids!

rae_munchkin 6

Did he also say "I love you so much I had sex with other people. "

I hate to say this, but look at it positively. At least he told you so you can go get tested. That way you can stop yourself from potentially passing it on to someone else; after all, that's how STD's spread. All in all, FYL, there's no way in hell you deserved this. I sincerely hope your results come back negative.

Everyone here immediately thought of an STD? My first thought was that he said something so stupid that she felt the need to take an IQ test to see why she started dating such a dumbass in the first place.

^^ awesome. I would agree with you. People need to stop assuming! Lol

I see you are are new here by the amount of comments you have made 45. Here is a tip. When Dic Bastard makes a comment, most of the time he is either being sarcastic or making a joke.

53, you're mistaken. DocBastard never jokes around. He's very serious.

Thts something u dont want ppl to know sweetie