By Anonymous - 11/09/2009 09:01 - Mongolia

Today, I spoke to my dad for the first time in over a year. I've been volunteering in Mongolia, I have no running water, freeze my ass off everyday and communication with anyone who speaks English is scarce. One of the first things my father said to me was, "out of sight, out of mind." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 526
You deserved it 3 711

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lolersauczors 0

She could have visited her dad or went to a different area in Mongolia. Besides, while volenteering you don't get any thing better than the people your helping. So of course she went somewhere else. God, people use logic and think.

JessicaAnnnn 0

omg you guys are dumb. when you volunteer, you are obviously helping a less fortunate part of the country. so no there isnt running water, and it probably is cold, and THERES NO INTERNET! sheesh...the people that go on these trips dont stay there the whole time, they get breaks to go back to civilization for a little bit where there is internet.... if some of you took the time to research anything you might understand.

Comments

jdawg2010 0

What the **** did you volunteer for? I don't understand, why you freezed your ******* ass of without even getting payed. YOU totally deserved it!!!

ieatcanteloupe 7

Has anybody not thought that she could've written this when she got home? Since after all it is mandatory to start an FML off by Today, & then their story.

Then stop volunteering. Everybody else is going through the same thing.