By mrs14 - 11/09/2012 02:04 - United States

Today, I spent five minutes sitting in my car, panicking and tearing my purse apart because I couldn't find my keys. I then found them. They were in the ignition, and the car was running. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 470
You deserved it 31 205

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I did the exact opposite today. I was really confused that I couldn't make my truck go forward, until I realised I'd put my keys down in the back seat when I put my dog there. I swear the little bugger was laughing at me.

Someone had a busy day. It happens to me all the time. Mom brain makes me forget everything.

Comments

All that wasted gas... Not to mention the pollution you created by idling for 5 minutes.

If it were intentional I'd have agreed with you but the fact that the op blanked out for a moment makes me empathise with them. So, I can't really blame them for wasting gas...

Well obviously the planet's effed now because of 5 minutes of idling. Low lying areas are currently being evacuated due to melted polar ice caps.

At least you didn't lock yourself inside the car. Or did you?

Gas is on the right. Brake is on the left. Try not to kill anyone.

PhishloverA 14

This has happened to me before except not with keys.. I'll be holding my phone or listening to music on it and then I'll panic being all like "Oh no I forgot my phone!" FYL

Overwork, too much multi-tasking and stress does that to you. I hate those brain fogs. I feel your pain OP. It, called CRAFT Syndrome. (Can't Remember A ******* Thing.)

Just the kind of focus we need out of those with whom we share the highway.