By anonymous - 17/07/2013 04:48 - United States - Katy

Today, I had to pull one of those toy stretchy hands out of my dog's butthole. It slapped me in the face when I finally got it out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 645
You deserved it 7 399

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Zack6849 8

How the hell did a toy hand get up your dog's ass? on second thought, don't want to know.

Chelsea_bella 20

You got the shit slapped out of you while at the same time, getting the shit slapped onto you.

Comments

I wish you well on your journey as you get downvoted into next year #1

There and Back Again: A Shitty #1 Poster's Tale

Zimmington 21

That comment is like a slap in the face

br00kr 22

You know you don't have to always downgrade the first just because they were the first.

chlorinegreen 27

We're not. If it had been a intelligent, well thought out answer, it wouldn't have been down voted so much. He just said the obvious. Of course it was nasty, it was a poopy slap to the face.

Wow some of you are just....you know I'm not sure if there a word that I can use to true show how I feel. So basically if someone's comment isn't up to you standards it's crap. I understand that the first was stating the obvious, but what is wrong with that? You expect everyone to put a Well thought out comment just because you'd prefer that.

Oh forgot one last part to my comment. I know I'm going to get down voted but who cares. It really doesn't mean shit.

Don't be so hard on #1. He was dealt a shit hand.

59/60 - I'm not much a fan of grammar nazis, but would you please learn the English language before you try to make a comment.

Actually I know English very well. I just want to see how many people I could irritated with bad grammar.

Your name is Ballsack, yet you can still call people nasty?

75- Uh huh. Sure. Good excuse. By the way, if downvotes don't mean anything, why do you care so much about people thumbing down 1?

I wasn't t as talking about the down votes dumb ass. I was talking about a comment made.

@103 it's not your fault. It's not your fault. It's not your fault.

Zack6849 8

How the hell did a toy hand get up your dog's ass? on second thought, don't want to know.

icecreamdriveby 5

I'm going to assume the dog ate it and it didn't pass through properly. My dog ate a balloon once.. That was fun

Sorry OP, this was funny though! Get prepared with a hockey or fencing mask - and you were wearing gloves this time i hope! (:

Thanks 49 now I'm picturing a dog blowing up a balloon out his ass

Guess it was a shitty bitch slap to the face..

Isa_fml 20

The dog probably ate it, jackass.

but you know the dog shit in it on purpose so when you pop the balloon,

Keep your dog safe from those things next time?

Hahahaha that's disgusting but really funny

Mimorie17 12

that's shitty, op. however, be glad that it wasn't your butt that needed a good stretching out!

Chelsea_bella 20

You got the shit slapped out of you while at the same time, getting the shit slapped onto you.

the real question is, why was it in your dogs ass?

probably ate it and it passed through. Naturally

Aero_x 21

Hope your mouth was closed :(

idgafSOstfu 15

I almost hate to say this because it feels like a bad pun, but... No shit, Sherlock.

I agree with Zack...how the hell did the toy get into the dogs butthole... I think you might be a bit sick yourself doing these things... The smack was probably just karma

RedPillSucks 31

While it's obvious, the alternative (OP shoving toys up the dogs butt) makes for an interesting FML also. It makes you wonder about the people whose first thought is not that the dog ate the toy, but some weird fetish alternative explanation.

I know. It's reasons like this why I've lost all faith in humans. I mean some people can't take a moment to just think "Oh the dog ate it".