By melmel - 05/05/2014 05:07 - United States - Cumming

Today, I spent an hour explaining to a college student how you could have a baby and not be married. He still doesn't get it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 749
You deserved it 4 551

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everyone knows genitals don't work until you get a marriage license and the state activates them.

Oh, how I fear for the future of America.

Comments

Just how much did his parents shelter him? Jesus...

Well... They put him in a bubble that was filled with packing peanuts and bubble wrap. Then they put that in a bouncy house with extra foam padding.

And which one would that be? "I'm not even supposed to be here today"?

Poor guy must've been playing with his pickle, waiting for a girl to marry all these years.

Or he did un-protected sex thinking that the girl would never be pregnant

Seems like he's one of those learn by doing types, if explaining doesn't work you'll have to show him.

what is not too understand about the black-market?

$100 says he was raised in a Christian household.

skyeyez9 24

Not necessarily. The guy just sounds like a moron. Religion isnt involved with this guy's stupidity. Besides nowhere in the bible does it claim "you are infertile till your genitals are activated upon marriage."

I was raised in a Christian home, and I know how the reproductive system works. So I don't understand your bet.

What he meant was the fact that some parents with strong beliefs, such as adultery being a huge sin in a couple of religions, would intimidate/lie/give false info to their offsprings to prevent them from committing the sin. I just can't understand how he was never curious to look it up himself!

Ding Ding Ding! Give rs89 a prize!

skyeyez9 24

Rs89: I think you mean some parents have strong beliefs against "fornication" which is sex before marriage. Adultery is sex with someone while married other than your spouse. This kid OP was explaining stuff to was single.

deadrizing 4

That is bad but hey that's one less manwhore in the world.

RedPillSucks 31

Not necessarily. He could simply believe that as long as the women aren't married, they cant have children. But he might still be ok with ******* every hole that passes his way. Doughnuts, anyone?

False! Actually, as I have not experienced either, my opinion on the subject does not matter. But, **** it, I'll say it anyway. You do not need to be married to love someone, but I feel that you should love the person you are going to have sex with. Either way, both having sex and getting married are ways to show your love, but neither are necessary to love someone. However, I personally feel marriage should come first to bind yourself to the other for life. Like I said, its my opinion; don't like it, well I don't really give a ****.

Lol, a 16 year old with strong views on sex and marriage. What's your opinion based on if you have no experience of either?

I'm 20 and I'm going to agree with him. Although when you're married/in love you generally get sex anyway so it really does matter.

dave20012 15

Maybe stop..before he asks about grand kids