By MetalAtlas - 02/03/2010 03:31 - United States

Today, I spent a wonderful day with my girlfriend. I got her everything she wanted, and drained my wallet. On the walk home she noticed a license plate that had an ex-girlfriend's name on it. She saw me looking and accused me of still being in love with my ex, and stormed off. After throwing salad in my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 951
You deserved it 5 041

metalatlas tells us more.

metalatlas 0

being the OP i thought i'd elaborate- my gf is bi-polar so she can't help things like that- it was an ex that i no longer care about which is all f them and i spent the day buying her stuff because she saw little things she liked and i like buying her things and making her happy. were still dating and doing just fine i just thought this one incident was fml worthy

Top comments

denbeste 3

Sell the magic breakup-salad on E-bay!

Comments

wat a bitch dude chicks are obsessive like that. like u look in one direction say ur lookin at a sign then a chic walks bye and they get pissed

P.S. snicker ur a ********************************************!

I had a conversation with my old lady which is relevant to everyone apparently hating Snickerdoodles, so I'll share.  There are certain traits in people - and they are by no means uncommon - which make then difficult if not impossible to correct, change, reverse their opinion, or even have a chance at an honest debate, where one person can convince another through rhetoric that they are wrong. Generally speaking, I think the only types of people willing to admit they're wrong about something or wrong for doing something - like being a grammar Nazi or YDIing a lot of FMLs - are the timid, the stupid, and the very intelligent.  It's not meant as a jab at your IQ, Snick - I was once like you, I even gave out cards to people after I corrected them - but one of these days you'll realize it's just kind of silly to crusade against bad grammar. Nobody likes being corrected and as altruistic as you may be in trying to repair our langauge, they will not improve after being corrected. Just a protip. 

perdix 29

To me, it's pretty obvious what happened. By "draining your wallet" to get her everything she ever wanted, you didn't make her feel special, you made her feel like a *****. She realized that when you got home, she would be pressurized to earn the swag you bought her with sexual services. The license plate was a convenient excuse to avoid the degrading humiliation. I hope your name is not John, even though that would be fitting, you *****-buyer!

Ok no. Not all girls are like that Rickyretardo, and really OP, you should just dump her. Even if you have cheated in the past, it was her choice to take you back, and she shouldn't make you regret every single day what you did. But anyway, she is not a prostitute, you should not expect her to just shut up because you spend on her. (If that is your idea of a nice day, come here and i'll make you spend! promise i won't throw salad at your face.) Also she's a crazy B, who does that!!! So, again, I don't usually say this BUT YDI YDI for having a crazy girlfriend (and its probably not the first time she does that so really, shit like that you should see it coming) YDI for being an idiot who thinks having a nice day with his girlfriend is simply letting her drain his wallet YDI for being so insecure you can't pick someone who respects you sorry...

well said #67. Snicker have you even been in a relationship before? You are exactly the type of a person OP is dating - you'd probably storm out if he uses improper English and toss salad and that chair at him. Luckily you are solo.

sarcdude 3

Female antichrist7 potential?

there are undeserving brats out there I would have made her pay

thedivinecomeD 0

if you need to dump so much money to keep a girl, she's not worth it. save yourself a step and get a hooker :)