By MetalAtlas - 02/03/2010 03:31 - United States

Today, I spent a wonderful day with my girlfriend. I got her everything she wanted, and drained my wallet. On the walk home she noticed a license plate that had an ex-girlfriend's name on it. She saw me looking and accused me of still being in love with my ex, and stormed off. After throwing salad in my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 951
You deserved it 5 041

metalatlas tells us more.

metalatlas 0

being the OP i thought i'd elaborate- my gf is bi-polar so she can't help things like that- it was an ex that i no longer care about which is all f them and i spent the day buying her stuff because she saw little things she liked and i like buying her things and making her happy. were still dating and doing just fine i just thought this one incident was fml worthy

Top comments

denbeste 3

Sell the magic breakup-salad on E-bay!

Comments

hmm.. nice word. you could have just shared the definition and not been so mean about it.

I didn't think it was a real word when I first saw it, but it's all good.

aDerangedStateOf 0

Damn Those Ungrateful Insecure B*tch's. Put Her Out Of Her Misery. Make It Slow

aDerangedStateOf 0
thoughtcrimeno1 0
jessie1989 0

Though you drained your wallet, she was more impulsive than you.

Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime. That's why I usually tell people to look things up ;). Kudos on using kowtow btw, it's a highly underused word. With regards to the post though, she's clearly crazy and overly jealous: you'd probably be better off without her.

I'm guessing she didn't like you to begin with; girls are stupid, no Matter what guys think if you just spent all of your money on her she wouldn't just storm off like that insecure my ass she's cheating :)

theres always two sides to a story. you dont know if the bf has been caught cheating on this girl with that ex, or speaking to, etc. she does sound a bit childish by running off like that, but then again a guy never really know what a girl is thinking. so lol. btw fyl for spending all your money.

three sides to a story. yours, mine and the truth.

Anonnamus 0

What kind of salad dressing? If it was anything but ranch, I'd hunt the bitch down.

Quest_ 13

YDI. I refuse to believe that any girl would chuck food and storm off only because she saw you looking at a ******* number plate. There must be way more to the story if she got so upset, and that was the final straw. In addition, I think you must be a shit boyfriend if your idea of sharing a wonderful day with your girl is throwing money at her. Stop attempting to compensate for your lack of ability to actually connect emotionally and man up.

sarcdude 3

That's not what he said, by saying he had a wonderful day with her, he could've meant just being with her. don't assume.

CheshireHalli 19

Actually, a girl is capable of that. I've seen a girl at my school come and pour water all over one of my guy friends and the guys at his table because he was talking to another girl. They'd been broke up for more than a year! The guy doesn't deserve this irrational bitch, and my buddy certainly didn't deserve that. So, girls (like guys) can get pissy and do this shit for no reason.