By birdmagnet - 25/04/2009 19:12 - United States

Today, I spent 90 dollars and two and a half hours getting my hair done at a fancy salon. As I was unlocking my car, a bird pooped in my hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 173
You deserved it 12 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alex_vik 0

90 dollars? Two and a half hours? WTF were you getting done?

justme08 0

DAAAYYYYUUUUMMMM that sucks!!!

Comments

#72 - The second part of my comment was directed at some of the males who've commented on here. Not you (Where did I direct it at you specifically?). Should have made it more explicit I guess. (But I don't agree with your opinion either, for that matter) So what is your suggestion, then? For everyone to hold onto their money for the sake of not spending? Since there are starving people in the world we should all deprive ourselves of any luxuries whatsoever, otherwise we're being selfish and unfair? O_o. Your #65 comment seems to suggest that. Also, regarding your criticisms towards hairdressers - do you cut your own hair when it gets long, and do your own styling for all your important events? (I'm just curious, because a lot of people I know don't have the time/skill to).

CherishFlowers 0

Seegtease, you're a douche bag.

love4running 0

#23, I just spent 5 hours and 500 dollars getting my hair permed, if it is more than just a cut, it is okay to spend more than 90 dollars

Well you guys are just idiots. $90 dollars is ridiculously cheap and is not a fancy salon. My hair can range from $180 to $250 and I would not consider my salon "fancy."

#87 wow that's a lot of money! Well I am assuming that she was going to prom since a lot of schools had prom yesterday here in the United States.. and that's why it was so expensive. When i went to prom my updo cost me $90 as well

CherishFlowers I'm a douche bag because I believe people should be able to spend their money in any way they please? Wow. I guess I should start telling people what they are and are not allowed to do so I can be less of a douche bag. Thank you so much for enlightening me to my errors in life.

My mom usually spends £60 on her hair, she gets all blonde highlights I'm guessing you probably got something similar, colored for $90 #87 - is it just me or did you make your account to brag about how much money you spend on your hair? You just made yourself look like an asshole. anyway, FYL, op.

#70, you're an absolute prick you know that? Yes there is a recession but maybe OP lives in wealth and can afford to spend that much on their hair, unlike you, obviously. also to your comment - #81 - ''yes, I DO hate everyone all the time. Sorry - scratch that - I hate the people who are wasteful and have no purpose.'' HAHAHAHAH this kind of makes me think you're either jealous of everyone, since your life sucks, or you're just a miserable lowlife who needs to F off haahaaa.