By Anonymous90 - 24/07/2010 23:59 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I spent 100 dollars on lingerie. I put it on, walked out to the living room, and told my boyfriend to follow me into the bedroom. He said no, then pretended to fall asleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 917
You deserved it 6 477

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nicknesser 0

Who needs lingerie? Walk out there naked. Duh!

Comments

Trixies100 0
trippin10 0

well number 20, same thing with crack heads why spend money when the high lasts only 4-6 minutes

i think a vibrator may be a good investment at this point. the bad part is, the depreciation expense probably reduces the market value of the item to $0 after one use.

dickster 0

FAIL!!!!!!! Never, never, NEVER mix the past and present tenses unless there is a legitimate reason to do so. LEARN ENGLISH UNDERACHIEVER!!!!!!!

ydi for not having a paper bag in ur house and 24 got his own tinylilpenis shoved up his ass by 27

oxoashleeoxo 6

You gave up to easily. You should've just walked on out to him instead of telling him to come. :p

Brooklynguy6 0

well either your fat or if u do look good - you might want to invest in a vibrator or a new bf

nullfactor 0

YDI... sounds like you are one of the many women that think that men have an "on" switch. All you have to do is say the word and we are ready to go. That's not how it works. Just like women complain of headaches when they don't feel like going to the bedroom, us guys have our days where we just aren't up to it, either. That said, if he CONTINUES to turn you down, THEN I would say there is a problem...

angels_siren 0

For those thay says shes fats, that might not be the case. my bf is fat. im not. i wear lingerie to try to get him in the mood and he usually doesnt want to. i give he bjs without him asking, which he loves but he usually doesnt even try to give me the same attention. so im not going to touch him anymore, but that probably wont solve anything...

So....how does that solve anything? If he's being selfish and not going out of his way for you the way you do for him, maybe you should try telling him that he needs to step up to the plate. I don't know about you, but I don't like giving more than I get- it should be equal effort. If you've already talked to him about it and you're still having to resort to passive-aggressive measures, then it may be time to move on.