By Anonymous90 - 24/07/2010 23:59 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I spent 100 dollars on lingerie. I put it on, walked out to the living room, and told my boyfriend to follow me into the bedroom. He said no, then pretended to fall asleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 917
You deserved it 6 477

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nicknesser 0

Who needs lingerie? Walk out there naked. Duh!

Comments

stone3 0

sucks for you OP, I bought some and my boyfriend couldn't wait to get it off me :)

OP, seeing as how you look like a future librarian, i wouldn't have either.

ianzzz 0

that's wat happens when you buy shitty lingera or however u spell it!

MyLifeIsGreat_ha 0

hahaha!!!! YDI for being unattractive....

billybob171717 0

its probably because you're fat

AGGoddess 2

I don't think this FML is really anybody's fault. I understand that it's frustrating for the OP to go all out like that and get rejected, but at the same time, there are times where people just don't feel like getting laid. As long as that isn't his reaction every time you try to get him into bed, cut him a little slack.

Erh96 0

uhh and you need $100 lingerie? victorias secret isn't even that much and it's sexy. Even target's lingerie is sexy.

You should've put on a wig and been like "Goldenflame isn't her, but SLUTTYTANIA is!" Then sing the pussycat dolls song, but instead of saying "hot like me" say "sucked c**k like me* and "smoked rocks like me." Trash is awesome.

I say for the next six months you go on strike. no sex, no groping, no kissing, no physical contact beyond a hug. then see if he tries that shit again.

I would have followed. Lingerie is sexy