By EvilBubbles - 09/01/2015 03:45 - Trinidad and Tobago - Woodbrook

Spicy
Today, I signed into my online class, got bored, and took off my headphones to argue with my roommates about anal sex. At the end of the argument, I put my headphones back on to hear my professor asking if someone could call me to tell me to turn my damn mic off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 527
You deserved it 41 953

EvilBubbles tells us more.

Lol guys! This is my post and the anal sex argument was on and off all day. My laptop did an automatic audio test without my permission haha the whole class laughed about it today, all good.

Top comments

What kind of argument is that?! Did you just randomly decide to argue about anal sex, and not think "I should be learning and maybe these people can hear me"? I hope you're not paying for these online classes if this is how well you listen to them.

Comments

YDI man : not the moment to talk about that, have some priorities.

I guess they didn't join the argument?

well good luck with your grades...anyhow It's "anal"ine class...

YDI. Pay attention, dumb ****. Where the hell did anal sex even come from during class??

You got bored and chose to argue with someone? Idiot. YDI

GingerRoot 13

Who really gets into an argument with their room mate about anal.

OP's grade for the semester has already been F -ed in the ass. Good luck climbing out of that hole.

I've been told of s guy playing an MMO using voice chat forgetting to mute when he masturbated, making little moans and such. They wouldn't let him live it down and he was petrified from embarrassment.