By EvilBubbles - 09/01/2015 03:45 - Trinidad and Tobago - Woodbrook

Spicy
Today, I signed into my online class, got bored, and took off my headphones to argue with my roommates about anal sex. At the end of the argument, I put my headphones back on to hear my professor asking if someone could call me to tell me to turn my damn mic off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 527
You deserved it 41 953

EvilBubbles tells us more.

Lol guys! This is my post and the anal sex argument was on and off all day. My laptop did an automatic audio test without my permission haha the whole class laughed about it today, all good.

Top comments

What kind of argument is that?! Did you just randomly decide to argue about anal sex, and not think "I should be learning and maybe these people can hear me"? I hope you're not paying for these online classes if this is how well you listen to them.

Comments

In college, your arguments have to be a lot better. OP. I hope you quoted people on the topic in support of your side and then sited those sources verbally so as to avoid accusation of plagiarism. And if you want to get an "A" on this argument, then don't even consider turning it in until you've used at the very least 15 sources! And you should double space your sentences, or expect an "F" I won't even grade it unless you've double spaced yourself, OP.

discuss about penetrating someone's ass in your free time. you got to pay attention to imp things sometimes .

This is so much of an YDI but it's hillarious.

Yep, I need some sleep. I just re read everything and I sounded like a confused betch, sooorry!

He'll have to make up for it arrears. What an awful slip up, hes probably behind in the class now. Hes going to have to work his ass off.

I commend you for trying to repair the damage, but it's not working out for you man.

Dreamsorrow93 24

Me and my friend both discuss it all the time at random. We could be talking about bunnies the. Topic shift to anal sex of bondage.

Whoop-dee-frick-a-dee-doo. Don't do it while others around you are trying to learn something.

You think of anally dominating bunnies in your free time?!? What the hell is wrong with you?!

#52 I think I came close to passing out from laughing so hard at your comment. That was great!

SauceySarah 30

How did you not think that, I don't know, maybe everyone could hear you through your headphones?

I guess it's better then the class actually hearing them have anal sex

YDI, I hate it so much when mics are left open, push to talk. or mute when your not active talking..most mics make it easy nowadays.