By anonymous - 19/07/2012 23:56 - United States - La Verne

Today, I searched our neighborhood for our lost dog. After screaming at the top of our lungs, driving around in circles, and asking strangers, we realized we took him to the groomers this morning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 794
You deserved it 41 727

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't have kids. You will probably leave the baby on the bus. ;)

And what did you learn? ;) It's good you didn't actually lose your dog though.

Comments

Anyone else notice the strange pronoun change?

They forgot how they started the story.

Clamcreepy 7

It explains how they forgot where their dog was

I'm not sure if this would be a relief or an embarrassment.

MerrikBarbarian 9

F the groomers life for having to wait around on you. I hope you tipped your groomer well!

tmmundy 17

15...the groomers usually takes all day. They ask that you drop your pet off early and pick up late in the day, so I'm sure there was no harm done to the groomers. If so, the groomers would have called op.

timetogrowup 0

Not every groomer. My shop has an average turnaround of two hours on a regular day and less than four hours when we are outrageously busy. :)

Lol be funny if you then forgot why you were searching around in your neighborhood.

DFI, aka dumb freaking idiots! I pray you have not had kids...

Oh where, oh where has my little dog gone? Oh where oh where could he be? With his ears cut short and his tail cut long, Oh where oh... ****! The groomers!

lottievaughn 5

That's strange. You completely forgot the drive there and back, and the process of taking your dog into the groomers? I feel like this is an extreme version of the 'where the hell are my glasses??!!?' situation, as you slowly and stupidly pay the top of your head... In which situation I usually end up laughing at myself. I hope you got a good laugh outta this too, OP! That is, after you had a second to catch your breath and shake off the embarrassment. ;)

How do you forget something like that...

^ $10 bucks says Op and Op's life partner, as he/she was driving around "our neighbourhood", that may make the most sense.

Strange, I thought "we" meant OP and OP's posse of clowns in their hunt for their dog who's also part of their circus act. Or Baustigt, noor and KaySL doing sexy stuff behind our back.

flockz 19

*turns around* DAMMIT!! that's ******* nasty. and what the **** are they doing with the chunk of salami?

tmmundy 17

I thought it meant the little green men...lol. you know the ones op mentioned in the post (wink)...everyone was out helping. lmao

family? partner? why do you care. you sound like a paranoid gf "where have you been!?!??!? - you're 10 minutes late and I called work to see you left on time!!!" lmao

because i got high, cuz i got high, cuz i got high, lol

^Obviously what happens when you smoke weed and go on FML at the same time.

La da da da da da I was gonna get my dog from the groomer's, but then I got high. I was gonna get my dog from the groomer's but then I got high. I forgot my dog at the groomer's and I know why. Hey hey heeeeey. Because I got high, because I guy high, because I got hiiiiigh. La da da da da.