By Anonymous - 11/10/2010 09:07 - Canada

Today, I scratched a lottery ticket I had gotten for my birthday and won $10,000. In celebration, I jumped up and raised my hands directly into a ceiling fan. Oh, and it was a fake ticket. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 378
You deserved it 6 081

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

WOO HOO! You're a tall mother ******.

DONTrockMYroll 0

FYL!! :( hope your hand feels beetteerrr

Comments

It's called a *****, replace your broken fingers with that, girls will love ya!

i gave my freind one of those... she actally belived it... i told her i was fake and she still wont talk to me... its been 3 months

FFML_314 11

OK. I have a few questions. 1. What in the sam hell is a freind? 2. Is beliving another way of saying "lived through it" ? 3. Why on earth would you tell your friend that you're fake? I mean seriously, that's scary and honestly I wouldn't want to talk to a fake person either. People will start to think she's crazy. 4. Why the **** does anyone care?

xoxo31 0

hey, um, 23? she obviously meant to say it, not I. if she wants to post it, she has the right to whether you like it or not. so be a big girl and stop being so mean. k thanks(:

FFML_314 11

You're not offering me any other explanation and this upsets me. Do you need a tissue?

I wouldn't go aginst FFML if I was you. I've seen multiple brave, dumb people fall at the hands of her.

FFML_314 11

You made me laugh, Killa! I mean really, am I that scary? LOL!

Dammit, pen, you beat me again. I had tried replying with a similar rebuttal (though mine was MUCH wittier and cleverererer than yours). Stupid reply bug.

FFML_314 11

Why don't you go ahead and say it anyway, Doc? You piqued my curiosity now! Don't leave a sista hangin.

Not as much scary as intellectually intimidating. I just wouldn't want to get into an argument with you. Or any of your friends. You guys crush peoples will to type. It's funny to watch though.

Boo! pen, why such doubt? :) What I had said is that the Mighty FML Deity saw fit to create the "respond" feature so that commenters such as FFML could respond not only to the original poster, but also to the comments therein. Okay, maybe not witty, but perhaps clever?

FFML_314 11

They don't call me "Soul sucking, dream crushing, life ruining, tear licking bitch" for nothing. :D

I hate it when people say "kthanks" at the end of a sentence. it makes them sound like such douchy sons of bitches.

RedPillSucks 31

Doc, this seems worthy of the FML bible, FAQ or rules. I picture Morgan Freeman, or James Earl Jones saying it in his deepest voice.

FFML_314 11

You know what I hate? Crabs. Not the kind that live by/in/near or on the ocean, but the kind you get when you sleep around a lot and don't use protection. The kind you find on your toilet seat after your roommate comes stumbling in the house at 3 AM, piss drunk, with a dirty condom hanging off her sweatshirt. Yeah, that's what I hate.

RedPillSucks 31

FFML, were you channeling Pat Benatar? I'm a soul sucker, dream crusher, Nut buster, dont you mess around with me, no, no, no!

Schizomaniac 24

You Grammar Nazis are so mean.

thebeast9797 0
perdix 29

Ceiling fan blades are not like Spinning Scimitars of Death. I've hit them several times and it's painless. What would have been an FML is if the fan chopped up your ticket . . . and it was real.

xoxo31 0

lol I was thinking the same thing about hittingthe real ticket.

UnicornsDoExist 0

That's what I thought happened at first!

I've stopped my ceiling fan with my hands several times. it didn't hurt in the slightest. Maybe they meant a plane propellor?

fireblait 0
FFML_314 11

He doesn't have a problem. Didn't you get the memo? It's "Shout what you're doing at this very moment" day.

RedPillSucks 31

I'd like to **** some Canadians. I hear the women are hawt. Is that what you meant?

FFML_314 11

Aha, I'm Canadian, so I guess you don't have to wonder anymore. We are /not/ hot. Yes, that is what I meant.

RedPillSucks 31

I beg to differ, FFML.... ok, I just beg, in general.

FFML_314 11

nothing comes free in this world...

Fortuitous 0

Words of advice: write an FML when shit hits the fan.