By kaikaicaligirl - 21/03/2013 23:55 - United States - Escondido

Today, I saw some pictures of my boyfriend drunkenly kissing his ex on Facebook. I asked him about it, and he reassured me the pictures were from months ago. Unfortunately for him, I happened to notice a small tattoo on his neck. The same tattoo I went with him just last week to get. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 757
You deserved it 3 634

kaikaicaligirl tells us more.

kaikaicaligirl 7

We've been together seven months and this is the first time anything like this has happened.

Top comments

Alcohol, the solution to and cause of all of life's problems.

Comments

Since you BF sounds like a douche you, can always fall back on your keen investigative skills and become a PI.

Well he's going to be kissing her a lot more after you dump him.

TorisaurusRexxx 10

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Why should getting a tattoo on ones' neck be a red flag? Don't be judgemental.. Many good people get tattoos, and some just prefer that spot and have certain meaning towards things.. Just because he turned out to be a douche, doesn't mean everyone else who has a neck tattoo is exactly like him. Or a red flag.

TorisaurusRexxx 10

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

My boyfriends sister is a married stay at home mom. Sweetest girl ever. Has a tattoo of a rosary on her neck. Blanket statements and generalizations suck. I want a tat on the back of my neck, so run wveryone!

Boyfriend's and everyone*** Sorry grammar nazis. It's 545 a.m. and I'm just passing the time till I fall back asleep.

@#23- Looks to me, that you should probably surround yourself with better people, and stop associating with douche bags. Or giving advice on such a general assumption on red flags. If there is potential for a good samaritan, I don't think those who are great people, should be bantered because of bad advice, not even knowing what they've done 'wrong'.

I got a tattoo quite high on my neck, and I know many who have there as well, non who are criminal, douches, does drugs and so on.. Don't judge a book by its cover!

^Welcome to FML! Get used to seeing these generalizations. Many people use them but they usually are wrong. I wish everyone would go back to their Geometry days and thought about Proofs. Your analogy is like a Proof, that proves the Proof is incorrect.

Coeliacchic93 21

I currently have four tattoos (I'm 19 and plan on having lots more!) and the only reason I wouldn't get one on my neck is the pain lol. I have one my chest quite high and that hurt enough lol.

countryrose92 23

Dump his ass. Cheaters are the worst possible scum. And alcohol is so not a valid excuse. If he does it once he will do it again. Trust me been there, dumped that.

Time to sit down for a good talk I guess. Everyone says dump him but still you have to look at the length your current relationship and how boozed-up he was. Drunk people do wierd regrettable shit. Still give him hell though.

TorisaurusRexxx 10

He still lied about it instead of coming clean. I'd be more upset about being lied to than the actual cheating. That's just me, though.

Well in that aspect you are right, I forgot about the botched covering-up part.

I agree. May all liars die a slow death due to a flesh eating bacteria.

Depends on your reason to lie, if you lie to save other people's lifes I my opion lying is then morally right. But in this case this is not the case.

kaikaicaligirl 7

We've been together seven months and this is the first time anything like this has happened.

I've seen friends of mine go through the same thing, needless to say they broke up.

TheElBurrrito 21

Did anyone else notice that the author of the FML is only 14, according to her profile? I believe this should rise more questions about..... everything...

Coeliacchic93 21
TheElBurrrito 21

Now it does. It had changed since I checked it last. It said she was born in 1998. Why would I make this up?

hazardmuffin 21

And the last, I hope. Hope you dumped him.

mokielove 10

yea he so not worth it. first gonna cheat, then lie, time to have a serious talk about yall future.

Neck tattoo = d-bag Better off without him anyway.

squideth 18

27, I think you meant "judging people I don't know = d-bag".

tattoo artists, making neck tattoos to blowshit up in assholes faces for the good of mankind.

OP- Stand up for yourself and let him know you know he's lying. See what he does and make up your mind about dumping him based on his response. Just be aware, he may post an Adele quote on his page next....

chillinAK 9

This. Only you can make the desicion. He might be lying to try to keep his relationship with you. Let him know you know what's up and see what he does. If he becomes defensive (if you are not accusatory over much) then he might not be worth it. Best of luck OP.