By kaikaicaligirl - 21/03/2013 23:55 - United States - Escondido

Today, I saw some pictures of my boyfriend drunkenly kissing his ex on Facebook. I asked him about it, and he reassured me the pictures were from months ago. Unfortunately for him, I happened to notice a small tattoo on his neck. The same tattoo I went with him just last week to get. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 757
You deserved it 3 634

kaikaicaligirl tells us more.

kaikaicaligirl 7

We've been together seven months and this is the first time anything like this has happened.

Top comments

Alcohol, the solution to and cause of all of life's problems.

Comments

What did he say when you broke up with him?

AgentSmith79 9

Neck tattoo. Says all we need to know about him.

Never make a relationship with guys who you don't know if broken with his EX.

He could have been telling the truth - perhaps he travelled back in time. If so, request that he shows you how to so you could travel back in time, slap his sorry face, then reassure him that he would understand everything a few months later.

If he's lying about it now you know he'll lie to cover his tracks again in the future.. If he hasn't lied to you about even more of his wrongdoings in the past. Best of luck to you OP.

Time to dump him and move on! Sorry OP. Don't let this douche drag you down.

donutdestroy 4

Neck tattoos, never a good idea

They say alcohol only makes something you already wanted to do/say easier. Dump his ass.

If he would've just been honest about it from the start you might've been able to forgive him. The fact that he attempted to lie, and get away with it, shows just how remorseless he is. Dump him.