By Spa Catholic - 10/06/2015 12:00 - United States - Taunton

Today, I saw a woman being mugged. I ran up to help and pushed the guy off of her. She then punched me in the face and called the cops because she was, "just living out a fantasy" and I'm, "a lunatic for trying to help." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 772
You deserved it 2 124

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Report her for assault and then she will really be mugged. By a mug shot.

Yeah OP. How dare you for trying to help

Comments

That's coitus interruptus, OP. How rude!

i somehow feel the need to blame 50 shades of grey

MyraRenee 10

You should throw a brick at her, and when she starts screaming at you, just say,"I'm just living out a fantasy of getting rid of the idiots."

This is why I only help people in Gotham...

Its easier to help people and not get in trouble when you hide behind a mask. ( ・ิω・)ノ ิ

leogachi 15

Did you rip your eyebrow off?

That's a weird fantasy to have. Hats off to u OP for trying to do the right thing.

What the hell kind of fantasy is that? Lol

I understand every person has their kinks and such,but when a STRANGER goes out of their way to ensure your safety,not knowing whether the danger would result in being stabbed,threatened, beat up or killed;you shouldn't take your frustration out on them.She could have easily pretended to be "robbed" in her home or on her private property. But she choose to try it in public,and if your doing something in public,don't expect privacy.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Op put himself out there at great possible risk to himself! He went in not knowing if the man was armed or if he would be hurt or killed and he yet he still went to help someone else in need! She's a horrible person for not realizing any of this!! Make me mad.

she fantasizes about someone brutally forcing themselves on her and relieving her of her money and YOU'RE the loon? lol #Merica

you should had taken her money and ran off. her fantasy completed.