By Anonymous - 03/04/2009 02:33 - United States

Today, I saw a lesbian couple walking through the mall. One of the ladies walked up to me in the middle of the busy mall and started screaming at me about how rude it is to stare, and how we are all equal- straight or not. I was only staring because I'm a lesbian too, and they were hot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 187 283
You deserved it 29 904

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Right answer: "sorry, stared, because you seemed hot, but, dont worry, I wont do it again - now i know that you are a bitch"

Comments

WTF? Even straight couples can be stared at. It doesn't automatically means it's because someone disapproves of them. Sounds like that woman was being more than a little judgemental. I hope you told her why you were staring. She needs a lesson in jumping to conclusions.

OMG I know eh? Like when i was at the library i complained about someone being too loud, and they instantly said "Oh, this is just because I'm black, isn't it?" As soon as something like that happens with gays or minority's they take it to offence...

Kurabsence 0

like that time when I finally snapped when a guy said "oh it's cause I'm black isn't it" to me saying he skipped me in line, this is what I said "YES ITS BECAUSE YOURE BLACK!! I'm the bus driver, you're Rosa parks, so move it on back make haste I gotta get my food I have a KKK rally in five snap snap"

Omg #169 you are epic! I laughed so hard.

Wow AntiChrist7, how rude and judgemental of you. Yes, because all lesbians are exactly the same (Rolls eyes). I agree with #17- are you still proud to be human, when there are so many jerks in the species (straight or not)?

Ha, I hope you told them why you were staring and had a good laugh at them. #14 was totally right.

Dichoscillation 0

This is why I LOVE hanging out with lesbians. Some of them are sweet and nice and we do all the womanly things together but I don't have to worry about them being into me like I do with my fag hags, and the more aggressive ones I can have awesome hissy fits with! Yeah, I'm a total d*ke tyke.

this is hot :) tell them your les too and think they are hot you could get a three way.............i call taping

and hold up # 23 not all straight guys are jerks......*halo appears* i'm not.....:) just ask my gf

LOL, I was with a dyke friend of mine one Friday night, she stopped in the middle of the street to ask for this girls number who was walking down the street. We then proceeded to drive by the high school in that particular town (we're both high school aged, it isnt creepy) and she said "Hey Girl Hey" to every girl who walked by and I said "Hey Boy Hey" to every boy that went by. Long story short, you should have said that you thought they were mad good looking and I think that would have ended the issue real quick.

LifeSux19 0

You should've slapped her straight.

You definitely should have said something about a threesome. That's what I would have done. :P